If you could have any superpower what would it be?

Mine would be telekinesis ;)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 13

• Super intelligence. I'm not sure if it counts but it'd be incredible if I was Sherlock Holmes or Limitless (the film) levels of intelligence.

I could actually run this planet and I'd be better than the current muppets. Plus, i could figure out a way to give you all your superpowers. ;P

• Either the ability to control and manipulate all aspects of nature or the ability to heal all psychological and physical wounds.

• Telekinesis. I could leviate myself to fly, control my legs to make myself move at supersonic speeds, manipulate the force and momentum around my fists and feet to make my strikes faster and exponentially more powerful, PLUS I could live out my fantasy of being a Jedi :3

• mastery of electromagnetism

• Teleportation sounds pretty awesome. Instant travel to any place in the world sounds really appealing to me. Grocery shopping in Tokyo and be home before dinner! :D

• auto-spacetime bending/manipulating instant cherry popper/pussy climaxer super monster cawk infinity laser power

• warp reality.

• Power of elements. Fire, Ice, Electricity etc ..

• Fly.. It would be so liberating.

• Healing/instant regeneration just like Deadpool and Wolverine.

• Flying probably.

• Teleportation

• I'd have the same but I'd use it for shit like not having to reach for the remote coz I'm lazy :/ haha

What Girls Said 8

• Omnipotency

Yes, I know that omnipotency can lead to the omnipotence paradox. In that case, reality warping.

• Invisibility! :D

• The ability to heal physically and emotionally.

• Shapeshifting!

• Chronokenisis. Power over time

• Grow into a 50ft giant and wear a KingKong Onesie! :P

• Invisibility.

• To heal people