Do you know some of your followers?

Do you sometimes talk to them if you find them interesting? Or do you sometimes have a connection beforehand? I don't know, I saw that I had a cute follower and started a conversation with her. Twas awesome indeed.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah i've chatted with most of mine, if not briefly

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, I do talk to some of them. :)

• I talk to the majority of the people I follow, and occasionally talk to the people who follow me. I only follow the ones I have consistent conversations with.

• I'd like to say that I'm pretty friendly with most of the people I follow.

• I know some of them.

• I never start conversations with followers. I don't see the point plus there is like 60 some so that would be a lot.

• I tend to have spoken to quite a few of mine :) some a lot more than others 😂

• No.

I don't have any.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't know most of them although, I have talked to maybe like 10 of them at one point. There's only one person on here who I talk and text with on a regular basis, she definitely is a big part of of my life

• Not real well some I chat with

• i message some of em often 8)

• I don't know any personally face to face but I know a few of them in the manner your speaking of.

• I had one conversation, with a couple replies. Other than that, I've never messaged anybody.

• Yeah only one.. Now she stalks me cause I wouldn't let her follow me.