At what age did you twig onto the fact Santa wasn't real?

Most Helpful Girl

• Santa a was a joke in our house, my parents would have to tell us to stop taking the piss out of the kids who believed some dude came down your chimney and have you presents for free. They would tease I'd around Christmas and say Santa wouldn't bring us presents if we were bad, and we would laugh and laugh...

What Girls Said 12

• 7- I was suspicious of all the FedEx commercials. I tried telling myself they were just for the presents that people gave and that Santa had that one present only he gave.

But I knew for sure when I was 10 and my mom said "remember that time you thought Santa was real?" -I was horrified :((

• My parents never told me about Santa.

• I didn't think Santa wasn't real until my mother told me when I was 11/12

• WHAT? 😨😨😨😨 Santa isn't real?

No!!! It can't be... :/
    http://i58.tinypic.com/fxe69w.jpg

• I always knew Santa wasn't real be uses I don't have a chimney and I remember my parents telling me "write your list so we can go buy your stuff" so I never believed in Santa or the tooth fairy.

• Since birth. Never believed in Santa or celebrated Christmas

• Like, when I was 10.

• wow tough question i think it was fourth grade

• I was eleven when I started to realize.

• Unlike most parents, mine always told me that he wasn't real. So I never really believed in him

• The second I heard about his name.

• About 5 or 6, i have an older brother

What Guys Said 7

• Now this will sound childish but I still actually believe in Old Saint Nick lol, when I was a kid I lived in my first house and my room was down at the end of a straight hallway that from my bed I could look directly into the living room and my parents room was on the right hand side in that same hallway.

Well one Christmas night I had gotten up to go to the bathroom and after I was done I was turned around look down the hallway and long behold. There was Old Saint Nick I kid you not he was right there in the living room, he smiled with a twinkle in his eye, then I blinked and he was literally gone, I went into my parents room and they were both sound asleep in there. And then I looked all around the house and back yard but he was nowhere to be found, and I know it was not my father either because he was in bed with my mother, to this day I can not explain what I saw, but that night has kept me genuinely believing in Old Saint Nick since.

• i always knew it wasn't

• My parents broke the news early on. I never really believed in Santa lol. What a fucked up childhood right?

• What? Santa is not real? How dare you ruin that for me

• I think it was 4 or 5. I figured out that no person could get down our chimney

• 12 was the age my mom told me.

• 19 - - - -