Have you ever been to a gym?

0|0
12|12

Most Helpful Guy

• You must joking, I go work at a gym, I bodybuild there 5 times a week and do martial arts there 3 times a week lol. I almost live there, I'm there so much.

0|1
    1|0

What Girls Said 12

• oh yes i have.

0|1
    0|0
  • Many times!

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually haven't. But I should.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, like many times.

0|2
    0|1
  • No... Not yet 😳😳😳

0|2
    0|0
  • Yeah, I didn't like it.

1|1
    0|1
  • Yeppp. HOWEVER, it's been WAY too long since I've last gone.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes sir. I've been to the gym many times. This weight didn't just fall off by itself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Does my school gym count?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. I just got rid of my subscription and got a kickboxing class instead

0|1
    0|0
  • Duh

Who hasn't?

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I like the gym and I enjoy it but I don't enjoy having company and I don't enjoy watching men ogle other men. The big muscly guys who all work out together I don't like. They're just so vain they make me want to vomit. I also get pissed at the pairs of girls who insist on using the same equipment at the same time so they can chat. They don't even get their heart rate up, they just sit on the machines and move their legs around as slow as humanly possible. I'm sure they are only there to perv on the gym boys. It's a tiny gym I go to so having to wait for the girls to stop gossiping and move on is very very annoying, especially when you're panting and red and they haven't even broken a sweat.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Yes, many many times. I now go about five days a week. I've been going to Planet Fitness for over three years now.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep and what annoyed me the most was the guys using equipment but not using it e. g. two guys at the smiths machine chatting and yacking away, I come up and ask if I could use the machine. Nah, bro, we're using this, and then go back to chatting. Got my own gym equipment at home and I can work out on what I want when I want.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah only once with a friend. But I have a home gym so that might be why I don't go to a regular gym.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah and i ate a pizza wid mushrooms n bacon there 8)

0|1
    0|0
  • I try to go twice a week. I mainly exercise at home or outdoors

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, many times although I haven't had a gym membership for like 3 years.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, I have

0|1
    0|0
  • 6 days/week split bruh

0|1
    0|0
  • i was just there a few hrs ago so tired now but i feel good

0|1
    0|0
  • Yep and it sucked.

0|1
    0|0
  • no, not yet 😊
    I don't know about future all the girls asking for abs so may be I will but not sure

0|1
    0|0