Have anybody seen the movie Saving Private Ryan?

Did you like it? What was it about?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've seen it about three times. It's a great movie. I'm generally not into war movies but this one is very, very good. The story is rather unrealistic but the filming is awesome. Particularly the first scene when the allied troops land in the Normandy should be shown in every history class. It illustrates in a breathtaking way how brutal and random modern war can be. It's the best cure about the stupid idea of wanting to join the army and become a "hero". Saving Private Ryan shows that in modern war, there are no heroes anymore. Being mown down by artillery fire and stationary machine guns as though you were a water balloon is not heroic, it's just a waste of precious life.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes.
    Yes I have.
    new2.fjcdn.com/.../...af7c24e56201e26e41f5de41.jpg

It was bloody horrible.

• never heard bout it LOL

• It was awesome! !!! You haven't seen it? 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😱😒

• Best war movie ever made. It should be required viewing and is played every Memorial Day.

• Yeah. Millions of people did.. It's about WW2 and a platoon or smaller were out sent to save Private Ryan..

• Yeah I've seen it, it's a good and sad movie, I haven't watched it in a while.

• If that's the movie with Tom Hanks then yeah I've seen it a couple of times on tv.

• MAMA. MAMA. AHHHHH.
    That's all I remember. That and Horvath throwing his helmet at a Nazi.

• I've seen it like 6 times. One of the best WWII movies out there

• Yeah I'm still angry about that one guy who chickened out when the german stabbed the chicken's comrade

• One of the best movies of all time! !!!

• isn't that an old movie?

• One word, awesome

What Girls Said 7

• I've seen a little bit here and there. My father loves that movie and watches it sometimes.

• He's got good tastes, its a really good movie.

• I love all the movies lol The Patriot with Mel Gibson is by one of the best one on that list, I wish we got the history channel so I could watch those documentaries. I usually have the wrastle for netflix with two other people if I want to watch anything lol.

I think is overrated. the raid another ww2 movie but from the pacific is better

• I'm a little surprised there are people out there who HAVEN'T watched it.

• parts of it but didn't get to finish it :(

• haven't seen it but i remember people talking about it

• I just saw that today

• OMG I love that movie, we watched in history class during our lesson about world war 2 it's so sad and very gory but a very good message

• i've never seen it.