Guys, why are boobs and ass so important to you in a girl?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• Boobs are important to feed the new born baby with nutritious milk.. Ass is important because it acts like a cushion when we sit down.. P= F/A states that the bigger the area, the less pressure so a big ass is good for you. So that there is less pressure thus reducing fatigue. Ass is important.

What Guys Said 19

• One word: Evolution.
    Though I should also say there is a lot of variety concerning male preferences. I don't like big butts, I like them small and tight. I also don't care too much about breast size. My girlfriend is Asian and her boobs are smaller than most western girls' boobs but she's still super hot. There are even guys who specifically prefer small boobs. It's like with cocks too. Some women are size queens, some actually like small dicks and most just really don't care that much.

• Men will say that it is because we like an aesthetically pleasing figure. The biologists will say it is our primal instincts looking for childbearing hips and ability to feed young :/

• They aren't that important, don't you ever read the questions about boobs and ass? Its not that fucking hard to figure out.

• grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

NOOOOOO fet r more important!!

• what if i told you that they are absolutely fucking not? this is only what media (and even gag) seems to make girls believe... not reality at all.

• They can be attractive body parts but I like the whole body.

• Because opposites attracts and since we don't have them, we are attracted towards them. They are not that important, though.

• They aren't important.

• For I, what matters is something that is in the coconut attached to the neck - an empty coconut with good figure is no go. If she has brains, figure don't matter!

• They aren't important to me. Actually, I don't like those things to be big. But either way what attracts me is the mind itself, the person.

• They are not so important, but I don't like ass or boobs that are ridiculously large and fake. That is not a turn-on for me at all. As long as they look proportionate, it is fine.

• They aren't that important actually

• They are not.

• Height, simplicity, loyalty, manners are important for me..

• They aren't.

• Because they sexy as hell

• For me boobs are not that important... But a nice butt certainly is!!

• Fertility :)

• they aren't I prefer C cup and smaller and a small/average butt