Would you rather be in constant pain, or constant itch?

This question is really hard to me... itching is so agonizingly annoying, but pain is just unbarable for me. I honestly would drive myself insane from both. I have no clue what to choose. What would you pick?

Just a note, it will last for ever, and nothing you do will be able to cure either.

• Constant pain.
  • Constant itch.

Most Helpful Girl

• Constant pain hands down. I used to have constant hives and it was horrible. Horrible burning itch that gets even worse if you so much as move the wrong way. LOL Pain is way easier to tolerate.

What Guys Said 6

• itch sounds leess painful LOL

• How bad of pain? Am I getting hit every moment of every day, or am I getting stabbed constantly? I choose pain if it's not too bad. And where?

• I'll take the constant itch :P

• I was sick in hospital earlier this month and was having stomach cramps
      i had bowel obstruction and acute gastritis/ bowel infection the pain was so bad

• I can't decide. I've felt both and I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy tbh

• constant pain because you can take pain killers XD

• Pain, thTs all I felt when Zayn left 1D ;((((

What Girls Said 9