Why are woman so hypocritical?

I own a business and women want me to take them seriously in the workforce. Yet, the vast majority of women are submissive in the bedroom. I don't see how women expect me to take them seriously when they are so submissive.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 11

• Lol you're such a dumbass.

• Women are sexually submissive by nature. Why should I treat them seriously?

• You don't just take someone seriously because they intimidate you. You take them seriously because you respect them.

• It's much more difficult to take stupid people seriously.
    upload.wikimedia.org/.../...mb,_Columbia_breed.jpg

• I don't see how this is stupid. Woman are submissive by nature. Why should I take them seriously? You won't actually use logic

• but they are submissive by nature. Why take them seriously in the workforce

• This conversation is going nowhere, because you are stupid.

• I don't see how one has anything to do with the other. Sexual behaviours like dominance and submission only pertain to sex, and have very little influence on social behaviour outside the bedroom. This goes for men and women alike.

• Women are submissive by nature

• But if they are submissive by nature then why treat them seriously? I am an alpha male.

• Yeah I knew it. I can't take you guys seriously anymore after all the BS I've encountered on this website. You're all trolls, like most of the crazy feminists on here are as well.

• Wait, YOU were the sperm that won?

• Dont you think its a little unfair for you to correlate someones sex life with their professional life? One is business and the other is none of yours.

• You don't need a woman. You need a fleshlight.

• Df what you like in bed have to do with work? They aren't sleeping with u anyway

• ok in the bedroom with their SO, not you. They are people too !!

• Trying to explain this to you would be complete waste of time.

• Well, a lot of girls want to be seen as something other than a sex toy, so maybe treating them with respect while leaving their sexual preferences out of it is the way to go

What Guys Said 9