Girls, I have low self esteem around girls what can I do?

I'm going to tell you a few things about myself I am actually a nice personl I'm shy sometimes I love to laugh and I respect women but I feel like I turn practically every girl off and one factor about that I think and say to myself is that I have acne and acne scars on my face I mean I'm not ugly but that just makes me feel like girls don't like me and that brings on the low confidents and for the people who have went through this know what I'm talking about but I know that life will get better someday that's what I tell myself

8

Most Helpful Girl

• life WILL get better!

What Girls Said 7

• Well for one thing, realize we have the same insecurities as you, we just got make up 😜 lol
    Wake up every morning and hype yourself up.
    Set some goals for yourself and make plans to go places and do things that you keep, you'd be amazed what that does.
    Here's the thing, I get your shy, but so are we sometimes lol you just gotta hype yourself up. Make people think your cool until you are😄 I'm serious that's how it goes

• Be yourself thats what turns us girls on, someone true to themselves and others.
    Acne's no big deal every one goes through it in some point in there life.

• It all starts within, you have to build confidence and get over those scars. Try getting rid of them with lotion so you're not as self conscious about it.

Try to stop thinking about dating girl just focus on talking like friends

• You're correct life will get better. Looks aren't really that important anyway as long as you're nice which you do seem to be. So just be yourself and enjoy life. Often times love comes when you aren't actively searching. Also acne is normal I'm sure there are people with much worse.

• everyone has flaws, you're not the first to have acne or acne scars. If you're as nice as you say you are, and are attractive. You have no reason to have low self esteem. Also, some chicks are really into shy guys.

• Work on your self esteem.

• There are treatments for acne scars. Don't worry about it. Things will get better for sure