How would go about finding someone with minimal to no information?

I'm thinking about looking up that guy at the grocery store that I left the note for, about 3yrs ago. I'm just curious to see how he's doing and to makesure he's happy, even though I never talked to him, he seemed like a nice guy and I just want makesure life is treating him well. All I know about him though is his first name and that he left the store to go work at Chili's and also I kind of know is age, but that's all I got.

So, how would you go about finding someone with a limited amount of info?

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh thats real tough on yoour own. You have to hire a private dick in that case they can get it done for you

What Guys Said 5

• Go to the grocery store. Someone will probably know where to find him, if he's no longer working there. Being a female, you won't have a problem getting someone there to give you his number.

• Do you know someone that knows him? Maybe someone from he's previous workplace? The easiest way to know is by another person.

• Ask the manager, he/she probably will have the information of the past employees.

• Just ask his coworkers or manager. Or hell, ask the person himself!!

• Start at that chili's he went to and the store you met him at and track him down from there. Facebook doesn't let you filter your search results anymore so finding people is far more difficult online.

What Girls Said 2

• That seems just a tad bit stalkerish...

• How? How is it stalkerish,? Don't people look people they use to know up all the time?

• I don't think you can.