Which English king would you have liked to have been?

hmmmmm... probably Edward I for me... because he thought the trouble with Scotland was that it was full of Scots, and he died the exact time when Wallace was getting his cock/balls cut off and being disembowlled :)

• Alfred the Great
  • Athelstan
  • William I
  • John
  • Edward I
  • Henry VIII
  • Elizabeth I

Most Helpful Girl

• All of these were kind of horrible. Elizabeth seems the most sensible so voted her. She was intelligent and charming, so...

• Ok... your opinion rules all lolo.

• I did projects on all of these in AP world his this year, so definitely sticking with the Queen because queen knows best.

What Girls Said 3

• Elizabeth I was not a king lmao.

• It would have been fun in a twisted way to be Henry VIII when he was young, not while he was older. I suppose being tyrannical could have had it's upsides.

• Elizabeth I

What Guys Said 3

• I did a full report on Alfred the Great explaining why he was so Great when I was in Post 16, so my answer is bias.
    You know, the horrible terrible king who introduced education and law, saved the entirety of the British Isles from the Vikings and was known for his humility and respect of all classes. Cor, what a monster!

• None I am me and happy

• ok... this offends you.. got it.

• no, but then you get offended at posts like this because you hate non-seriousness lolol.

• No man I dont hate here I walk on egg shells if you hate here they kick you out.

• Richard the Lionhearted.