What's your current Netflix obsession?

I can't stop watching Goosebumps. Almost to season 3!

What's your current Netflix obsession?
Fellow couch potatoes: What's your Netflix flavor of the week?

0|0
10|10

Most Helpful Girl

• I finished Orange is the new black, Bates Motel, Hannibal, Marco Polo, Daredevil & Bob's Burgers. I'm literally in limbo trying to pass time until the new episodes come out.

1|0
    0|0
    • Bob's Burgers is so good. I'm surprised more people don't talk about it.

Same goes for Hannibal. One of the more artistically driven shows I've ever seen on a major network.

• @DodgersGM

i like your taste. Bob's Burgers isn't talked about much cause a lot of people assume it's a kids show.
      As for Hannibal, the end of season 2 is killing me. I wanna know what happens to everyday.

What Guys Said 10

• the office and star wars.

1|1
    0|0
  • Duuuuude do they have that ventriloquism dummy episode on there? That seriously derived me of sleep as a child. Still kinda creeps me out to be honest. LOL

I'm currently obsessed with House of Cards. I'm incredibly late to the party but hot damn that show is good!

1|0
    0|0
    • Haha I just watched that earlier. It's my favorite episode! That and the Halloween mask one

• Show All
    • I need some KGB in my life. And probably a pillow fort that I can hide under.

• It's one good thing about having an asshole dog, I know he'd tear someone (or a dummy) up.

• Actually finished goosebumps a few weeks ago lol, had a craving for some nostalgia.

have been watching ghost in the Shell recently

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait... WHAT?

GOOSEBUMPS is on Netflix? Holy shit, I had no idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not have Netflix nor to I plan on getting it. I like my TV the old fashioned way: Free, over the air, and without an internet connection. All I need is a TV and electricity.

0|0
    0|0
  • The arrow! :D

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really a netflix person just OITNB when it comes out each year.

0|0
    0|0
  • 3rd rock from the sun

1|0
    0|0
  • Gargantia on the verdurous planet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Agatha Christie's Poirot

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Omg! I loved that show when I was in the 6th grade. I had to stop myself from watching it, though, because I started to get nightmares. LOL. My Netflix obsession right now is LOST. I love that show sooo much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bruhhh! I love Goosebumps! I recently found some of my old books. I was super excited. But I'm currently rewatching OITNB because I'm chomping at the bit waiting for season 3.

1|0
    0|0
  • It was the 100. I haven't found a new show to obsess over. I've just been watching a ton of documentaries.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've been watching 3rd Rock from the Sun. Brings back childhood memories, man. Dat nostalgia.

1|0
    0|0
  • Anything anime, honestly lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • Netflix sucks at the moment :( I am rewatching Orphan Black

0|0
    0|0
  • That 70s' show and American Horror Story

0|0
    0|0
  • Unbreakable kimmy Schmidt

1|0
    0|0
  • i am watching like 5 shows at once lol.

0|0
    0|0