Do you ever feel... lost?

i don't know how to explain it but sometimes i just stop and think to myself "What am i even doing with my life?" like nomatter what i do, or how i act, im stuck in this ball drowned by my own self conscious and coated by the memories of my past. i know its a pretty morbid question but i'd jut like to know.. that im not alone.

Most Helpful Girl

• You are not alone. Everyone feels it, more or less, when you feel so small in the world, and other people achieve so much and you don't know if you are doing the right thing... It is a freaking blackhold that suck you in and you'll never get an answer out. What I do is instead of thinking about my life purpose, I set small goals to get my mind occupied. They aren't always the right thing but hey, I wouldn't know if I didn't try. When I learn more, do more, experience more, I get a bigger vision on my life.

What Guys Said 8

• You are not alone. Consider this as a learning experience. Here is what I did in similar circumstance - Pen down your thoughts and chart your goals and direction on a piece of paper. Stop brooding, carefully study each point listed, is there anything I am supposed to do that will make my life unique?
    Hint: I came across some of the best answers when I met my Spiritual Guru :)

• Yes, I've felt that way plenty of times in the past. Okay, you have no goal or sense of purpose in life; it seems like you're only living because everyone else expects you to.

Do this: Make a dream and pursue it until you find a better dream to pursue. It could be to make a big, giant space robot one day; just fake it until you make it.

• I often think thoughts like that. You are not alone if nothing else always someone on GaG.

• You're not alone :(

• No, I'm right here. Usually, wherever I go, there I am.

• Yeah, I feel that way constantly, but I'm worse because I'm tired of living and my question would be, "why do I even have a life?". And I just lose all motivation for future. I mean, not past nor present, I hate future.

• Yes, everyone feels like this 90% of the time.

• everyone feels stuck but push forward you'll find what it is you want too do

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, I feel thus way a lot too.

• Yes, I feel this way as well at times. I sometimes think I don't have a purpose of being here.

• I totally understand...