If being a asshole is wrong I don't want to be right?

is it wrong getting off from being a asshole but not purposely being a asshole but like just being myself and being seen as asshole i totally enjoy it like if a girl gets mad or frustrated with me i just laugh 2 myself and get a little pleasure from it but i never throw in in anyone's face and i never let everyone know or make it obvious to try and make the person feel embarrassed or put them down i just get a little pleasure from being a asshole that i truly am so is it wrong even know i am just being myself?

• yes
  • no
  • you're a asshole!
  • i, m a asshole

Most Helpful Girl

• Fine be an asshole but one day your gonna meet someone who is an even bigger asshole and fck you up

• i don't know i am a pretty big asshole and i know how to defend myself very well but i don't like violence

• how would i make fun of you? but i don't put people down anyways and yes you are right

• I don't know you said you were an asshole soo I was expecting the worst

What Girls Said 5

• You sound insecure.

• If you "get off on it" then yeah

• A lot of people are assholes some are nice assholes like @bertmacklinfbi. He's a nice kinda asshole, a likable sort. So stay as you are, nothing wrong with it as long as you don't go out of your way to hurt others Lol!

• There's literally something wrong with you lol
    You're eventually going to want someone to like you but everyone around you already know how you act and you'll really feel like the asshole

• i am not mean to people i just lack emotion and give zero fucks sometimes its not that i don't care for women i just don't care if they leave me or take me like she gets all mad and i am just like yea and? is it wrong even know i am just being myself?

• you're an asshole lol.

What Guys Said 8

• You are an ass but if it works, and you happy, who cares. I posted this earlier. We in the same boat.

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1505881-i-personally-find-the-a-nice-guy-has-to-wait-until-women-are-30-or

• Wow... people must be going crazy over you...
    fc04.deviantart.net/.../...everknowwho-d6m6usm.jpg

• yea they do but i don't enjoy it

• if its your nature then who gives a fuck. you're being yourself.

• that's wtf i am saying

• The first thoughts I had were you may think they admire you for acting that way or you don't like the people you did that to (think they deserved it). I don't really understand though. I don't think it's wrong. I would act that way though.

• I wouldn't*

• By using the word act, I didn't mean you're consciously trying to do it.

• ok i get it

• The acts of a very poor man. I have noticed how being poor and doing what you like and want seem to ride on each other like a nasty pair of shorts.

I am happy for you. Your way of thinking gives the word asshole an bad meaning.

• well i am glad you see it my way

• Nice asshole, now work on your literate skills.

• anything else granddad?

• Not mad at all brah.

• yea i know my literate skills suck i am dyslexic which means me and words don't get along so well my brain doesn't process things like yours does i am a neanderthal my brain is better suited for hunting which means i have have to work twice as hard as anyone else but what i lack in literate skills i more then make up for in other areas its both a gift and a curse but what are you going to do right

• "if being an* asshole"

i just had to be THAT guy

• Dude, it's your life, live it the way you want.