I like to pretend that ____________________.(Would you please complete the sentence)?

This question is inspired by 2 fellow GAGers : P
I like to pretend that ____________________.(Would you please complete the sentence)?

0|0
14|14

Most Helpful Guy

• I like to pretend that I really know Chinese.

Occassionally, I can even fool a Chinese person by saying simple sentences as long as they don't say anything complicated back to me. If I can keep the topic mundane, I often can answer back and seem astonishingly knowledgeable. But I'm just a fraud =-( I know the reality is I still find myself missing almost everything.

But if I'm going to try to practice sometimes, well, might as well pretend I'm something at it to sound convincing, lol.

1|0
    0|0
    • by the way I consider most people of Chinese descent as Chinese, even if they are no longer technically living in China. In the U. S. we can simply call them Chinese-Americans since here you can say any race followed by a hyphen and 'Americans', but those living on pacific islands kind of get grouped up. I really don't know the etiquette for that.

What Guys Said 13

What Girls Said 14

• I like to pretend I listen. Especially work environment. Some people love explaining things again and again. lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars. I could really use a wish right now...

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to pretend that I'm good at driving on the streets of Grand Theft Auto.

3|1
    0|0
  • I like to pretend that i'm doing okay when i'm not because if i try keeping me in a good mood it eventually makes me feel better :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm floating in the air.

1|0
    0|0
  • I sometimes like to pretend that I don't care what people think of me or when they instantly think I'm a terrorist juust cuz I'm middle-eastern or muslim.

1|0
    0|0
  • i've always got it together.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to pretend that if I stare at something across the room long enough... It will hear my call and come to me. Um.. It never does. =_=

I also like to pretend that I am psychic. lol. :) and that I am a witch. But those are just me being silly. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to pretend that I am a river that is ever-flowing.

0|1
    0|0
  • I like to pretend that @keyspirits doesn't affect me

0|0
    0|0
  • That I am happy when times I am not

0|0
    0|0
  • I like to pretend that I got my shit together

0|0
    0|0
  • ... I didn't read this fucktard question.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually have friends (:

3|2
    0|0