Ugly spouse, great personality or beautiful spouse, crap personality?

Of course, there are diamonds in this world of rocks, but if you had to choose, which would it be? I'd choose beautiful crap.

• Ugly spouse but great personality
  • Beautiful spouse but crap personality.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll take the hot one. Can't imagine my lack of happiness coming home to a woman I'm not physically attracted to at all.

I don't care how charming she is, there needs to be at least A LITTLE physical attraction.

What Girls Said 2

• Everyone gets ugly on the outside, you know.

• Beautiful crap (lol) will eventually become stale and turn into dust, basically a great personality brings out the beauty in a person. You're just shallow but it's ok... eventually you'll reach the point where it's what's on the inside that matters

What Guys Said 2

• How ugly are we talking about...

• The ugliest you can barely tolerate. Just barely though.

• Holy crap I think I'll go with the pretty one because I don't find creatures from the hills have eyes remotely attractive

• Even though personality would only take you so far, I'll take A; beauty is not the only thing people look for in a relationship and I'll probably have a better time with her than someone who has a crappy personality any how.