What was your favourite game when you were a kid?

I loved having 'fights' with water guns during summer and I really liked polly pockets

Most Helpful Guy

• Huh... I really liked building cities using blocks and then using Risk soldiers to imitate a battle with my sister. This was like when I was 10.

Most Helpful Girl

• A game called live stratego. It kinda looks like capture the flag but then different. You had to capture the flag from the other group but you also had a card that looked like this:
    e078775590043a04d5f7-4221bb47bdb6a4821f85477f6002df3d.r81.cf3.rackcdn.com/.../19881_libiestratego.jpg
    The goal was to tap other people and if the person had a lower rank than you then you received their card and the person had to go back to base to get a new one.
    We did this sometimes in the dunes in elementary school.
    I also loved to play on a horizontal bar and playing hide and seek.

What Guys Said 8

• I lived in a big city growing up and skyscrapers are basically my natural habitat.
    We used to build GIGANTIC lego skyscrapers as a kid.
    41.media.tumblr.com/...lgbfwuoWrH1qzr38no1_500.jpg

We would race to see who can build the biggest , baddest skyscraper and in the end of the day we will invent ways to take them out with simple lego projectiles lol

• Capture the flag for us. My back yard bordered another kids, so we would get loads of the neighborhood together and have epic 10 v 10 games

• Omg, I forgot about capture the flag. It was so much fun.

• Lol tag and poker o and dice and smear the queer , though I am more partial to lawn darts now I have a friend who is into metal work and smiting so I can get them made privately.

• Boxing with the gloves on in the yard

• freeze tag and marco pollo

• I liked the game called party & co, it was so much fun to play this game

www.pkndevoorhof.nl/.../partyenco.jpg

• strip poker with girls when we were early teens

• Freeze tag or chess.

What Girls Said 4

• lol i was into games like duck duck goose and hide and seek =]

• i liked barbie, my little pony, polly pocket and paper dolls ♡

• Barbie was fun too :)

• lel, my little sister liked my little pony, couldn't stop complaining when my parents gave it away XD

• Building lego stuff with my brother

• Hide n' seek. I still like it...

• I haven't played that in so long, it was really fun