Why are you up so late😂?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• it's only midnight here but i dunno. I'm not tired. should probably sleep since I'm on a 9hr shift soon tho.

• Studying for my political science final that I have later today

• It's 11:46am here so yeah... Early not late ^^

• I'm not.
    Since I've been born while dinosaurs were still roaming the planes, I now go to sleep at 22:00 at the latest. =)

• its not late i just had lunch

• Pls stop. Pls.

• It's not late. It's afternoon here :p

• It's 12:03 pm where I live. So it's not late.

• It's 5:03 am here and I am up since I've got a guarding shift that starts at 6:45 am

• Late? Its late morning here. There are other time zones than yours on this world.

• I can sleep when I'm dead.

• Hard workout + sore legs fell asleep early & woke up @ 2 :/ now I'm wide awake

• It's ten to ten in the morning here

• It's 9pm, It's not late

What Guys Said 8

• I have to write an essay on the Red Riding Hood story and it's many variations.
    Some involving rape , some pedophilia , some African america culture , some bugs bunny , some the ugliness of humanity while being distracted by a very entertaining person.

• My last relationship due to several odd time changes and me adapting to them severely fucked up my ability to sleep properly. Basically I went from Kansas time to Oregon time to all the stops time to Washington DC and all the stops time back to Oregon then back to Oregon time and back to Kansas time, I never really recovered from that for some reason. The only time when I can actually sleep at an decent hour is when I'm so physically and mentally exhausted that my body quite literally can not stay awake. Otherwise I simply go to quite late, so I usually write and walk around town sometimes I'll lay in the park or something...

• Just finished watching "Cleanskin" on Netflix after a one-on-one chat with my sister at a bar. Trying to come to terms with a break-up, been taking it hard. I loved this woman. Still do. There's so much I want to say but she's shut me out, and I can't blame her for it. She has more important things to be focused on than me right now.

• 4AM... I have to be at work in four hours. I shouldn't be doing this to myself but I can't sleep.

• Being up late would have to be relative on the time zone... it's only 4:45pm here

• I'm actually in Vietnam and it's 4pm here.

• 12.36 pm here.

• I slept at 2:00 am soooooo...

• It's 5:06 and I'm still up... ik it'll hit me later :/