Men, can I get your help please?

Hi so I'm currently doing an assignment (Last minute ), and I would really appreciate if a deep voiced man (or any man voice at this point) would be able to record a voiceover?

This is what I need read

A thousand years ago, one hundred very tiny Gods were created to care for and protect the beards of the brave. Living in the right nostril of their brave hosts as they fulfilled their duty, they would muster up all their might and valour to fight against the evils that infected the magnificent strands of hair that adorns their hero’s face. When the unfortunate event that their hero passes on, the God will move to the first born son, where he himself will create an heir. This child will slowly drain the life force out of their father, using it to develop their own moustache until the day it is fully grown and the father has no life force left to live.

In the present day, only one of these of Gods is left: BOG.

His host? A very dirty and unhygienic man named Griffin, he is not a hero, he is not brave, and he definitely doesn’t care for his beard. And this makes BOG angry and bitter.

BOG grew up alongside his father, whom he loved very much, but his passing left him alone to fight and care for a beard so dirty that he feared it would be an impossible job. Equipped with only a utility belt that held a single sword and baton, tools that had been passed down for generations, BOG vowed to try his best to upkeep his families work and honour.

And so BOG works hard every night, venturing down into the disgusting beard while Griffin is asleep to undo tangled knots, cut off damaged ends and fight off the monstrous food particles left to take over, only returning when his disgusting host awakes. BOG will then spend the day hiding in his nostril muttering to himself and yelling at griffin for the lack of pride he takes in his beard, until he tiredly resigns to the fact that he will never be heard and calms himself by combing and styling his own moustache and beard with the only possessions that belonged to his father – a small comb and scissors, before tiredly falling asleep in a soft patch of nose hair.

Thankyou so much to anyone who is able to do this for me! It'll be greatly appreciated!

Most Helpful Guy

• http://vocaroo.com/i/s01vOBMaQT2D

I don't have a great voice. I paused in a couple of spots. But I tried.

Hopefully you get a better entry than me. Good luck.

• OMG YOU ARE AMAZING THANKYOU!

• Thanks for the luck! I just presented my assignment and he didn't have a bad word about it (in fact I was given a very big compliment) so thankyou for helping me achieve that!

• Haha, well I just read something and talked into a microphone. I didn't really do anything. I'm glad to hear, though. :)

What Guys Said 3

• Well this is a new one

• Wow that would be cool if someone did it for ya lol. I dont have the voice for it though :(

• It really would be! Why don't you have the voice for it?

• Lmfaoo! If it wasn't due tonight or so I wouldn't mind giving it a go, but im not near anything at the moment. It would be 6 hours from now till I could try it :/

• aww damn :(

• Daymn.. I don't have a deep voice

• I specifically need a deep voice - any mans voice would be appreciated at this point - I'm at the point of failing if I don't get one!

• don't* specifically

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds cool is this a school project?

• Yeah, it's my university assignment and its due tonight and I'm getting so desperate because using my own voice sounds awful :/

• Lol I know what you mean. My voice sounds weird to me too. I had to record myself so many times. Sometimes I forgot what I wanted to say, other times I spoke too fast or too low.