Most annoying song you've ever heard?

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 14

• Anything where the bass kicks on every beat. My housemate listens to club dance music when relaxing around the house on a sunday! WTF Daniel, that's not even interesting music! If the same two tracks were alternating, you wouldn't notice for an hour! I'm not saying you have to listen to the stuff I'm into, but God Damn It, man.

phwew. I feel a little better now.

• My brother and your housemate should be locked in a room then.

• @SirenDep, yeah that sucks. I had a funny incident the other day. He was blasting dubstep at 630pm while cooking up some dinner, because of-fucking-course he is. I waited until he wasn't doing anything important, and asked him if he'd come see something in my room. So we step into my room, and I sortof kick the door mostly closed behind us. I then point at the top of the wall that has the speakers on the other side of it and softly say something like "where do you think that is coming from" to which he says "dude, wat? I can't hear you." I just turn to him and say "Exactly! It's too loud" and then I walked out, leaving him in there to put two and two together.

Based on how the rest of the week went, he must have added it up and gotten five...

• lol !!! I like studuying with music on, but with ballades

• For some reason I never really like the song black and yellow; to most people it's awesome
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UePtoxDhJSw

• For most annoying song you can't beat:
    https://youtu.be/YFmsgHfuXpA

• What does the fox say
    -.- That song drives me insane -.- I thought it was an actual, meaningful song the first time and now everytime I hear it, its just disappointment haha, and then after I hear a few words its stuck in my head -.-
    Wow, I'm singing it in my head now -.-

• 'What did the fox say'

I wanted to shoot myself every time I heard that.
    I hate it.

• feminists opening their mouths.

• Lilly Allen hard out here

• My heart will go on by Celine Dion. I want to puncture my ear drums if I hear that song

• That black and yellow song.

• mmmmmm bop

• Crazy frog and pappi choolo.

• I don't know its name. Search "Narwhals song" in youtube and you will get it !

• Anything country tbh x. x

• Most ghetto rap songs.

What Girls Said 11