Am I tall for my age?

I'm thirteen and 5'2". My parents and family members are always telling me I'm really tall, but I honestly don't feel all that tall. About 95% of the kids in my grade are taller than me even though most of them haven't even hit puberty yet. I hear you stop growing two years after you start your period. I started mine in November of 2013 so I guess I have some growing to do. Do you think I'm tall for my age?

Most Helpful Girl

• You are ok. Beside people will shoot up very quickly , you will see. They will reach you or maybe pass your height. Everyone grows up with different growth speed.

What Guys Said 6

• That's not super tall. At thirteen I was six foot, so don't stress about it

• Uh not really, at 13 most girls have done a lot of their growing so I doubt you hit 5'7" sorry, but just being honest

• That's not so bad. I think I can live with that height.

• U are tall for ur age, u should play volleyball beat all the boys at it

• Lol I suck at volleyball

• Nah, you're not.

• im 14 and 6 foot lol

• I was about 6 foot at 13

What Girls Said 6

• I was 5'2'' at 11 and I am now 6 foot.

• For your age you are normal. I'm around 5'1" and most of the people in my school that are 13 are either around my height or taller.

• nope.. u r not..

• Tall for a thirteen year old...

• No that's average

• That's what I thought but a lot of people claim that I'm tall so I wasn't really sure

• I'd say that's about average, but maybe that's just me

• I'm 19 and 5'1 so you're def taller then me