Should I tell my mother or not?

I met up with someone who picked me up in a very, very expensive car. My family is quite well of but not 'rich'. However my mother is quite strict with who I hang out with and going out with people at night. She might say something back like 'why didn't you tell me?' or 'how do you exactly know this person?' and then keep tabs on me every time I go out next at night.

Most Helpful Guy

• what car was it?

What Guys Said 5

• Just hope it wasn't either a rental or financed to the hilt.
    And whether you tell your mother about your sexual escapades is for you to decide yourself and not for me to comment on.

• u don't have to since u are an adult :)

• Yes, please tell your mother. She loves you and always has your best interests in mind. I tell my mother almost everything.

• do not tell her but rlly I can't pick girls up in fucking lambos but he can pick them up in fucking ferrari italia lol and im a fitness expert and own a gym well thats just great lol.

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif Why not if you're really open to her

What Girls Said 1

• Why not if you're really open to her