What was the funniest thing you ever saw in your life?

What was the most funniest thing you saw ever in your life and never forgot it? You still remember it? What was it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Me and a few friends dressed up smart one night so we could go to a 'piano bar' just out of town to try and hook up with some smart, decent girls. As you can guess the place served very expensive drinks, it had a resident piano player and there was a dress code. It was all very fancy. I went with my friend Steve, my friend Ed and my other friend Marcus who weighs 400lbs.

Anyway, after an hour two we all decided to go out the back to the smoking area for a cigar. Unfortunately it was way too busy on the patio so we had to go out the rear gate and down some steps and onto an unlit patch of grass. Ok, so there we all are sipping drinks and talking about life with 3 other women we had met. Suddenly all we hear is SPLAAAAAASH but we don't have a clue where it came from. Then we hear Marcus the 400lb guy shout "OHHHH, FOR FUCK SAKE, I'VE FALLEN IN A RIVER! None of us even knew a river or any water was there. None of us saw it!

Well it turns out he had fallen into a large overgrown pond with really mucky water and lots of pond weed. We put our phone torches on him and helped him out and straight away we realised he was stinking of dirty pond smell! Bearing in mind he was wearing a suit… well the water had also gone right up to his neckline and his wallet and all of his money was soaked and because his phone was submerged, it leaked and stopped working. None of us could believe it and we all felt awful and sorry for Marcus but we weren't going to let it spoil our night, after all 2 of us had pulled girls. We told him to go home, said bye to him and we went back into the bar for a few more drinks.

About 2 minutes later Marcus suddenly walks back into the bar stinking and soaking wet pretending nothing had happened. He tried carrying on with his night and tried speaking to girls even though his clothes were soaked and he stunk of dirty water and pond weed. Everyone was laughing and asking him why he was wet and smelled. Then the bouncer complained & kicked him out.

What Girls Said 4

• My little cousin was at our house and she asked my mom who her mom's dad was and my mom told her it was poppy. and she said " well I guess poppy was over our house the other night then?" and my mom said "no he is in Panama, why do you say that?" my little cousin says " well I heard someone tell my mama that was a bad little girl and that daddy was gonna spank her." and I just busted out laughing. So my mom tried to change the subject, but my little cousin said " I heard mama say Harder daddy harder daddy." I was laughing so hard I was in tears. My little cousin was 5 at the time, so my mom just called her sister and told her you have explain some things and told her what her daughter had told us. So that was the day my mom and I found out my aunt is into the whole daddy thing.

• I once saw a man with a really long beard riding a bike down the street.
    He was only wearing his underwear.
    With a garbage bag tied around his neck like a cape.
    With a case of beer balancing on the handlebars.

Then, my friend and crossdressing/gay friend and I were all hanging out. We were smoking some week like teenagers do. We were playing music and we started to have a dance off as a joke. I dropped out because I was too lazy, but my friends kept going. The crossdressing one (who now goes by the name of peppermint) got really into it. He did a full single ladies by beyonce routine.

• Crazy people like that person on the biker I see everyday near my house or neighbour...

• Bike not biker

• A guy friend lost a bet and had to do his nails, and so he did
    Even though he hated it, he didn't hide it and 'showed them off' xD

• people falling is always hilarious.

What Guys Said 9

• During a vacation in Southern France , my then 4 or 5 yo son was nicely playing with a little girl a bit younger. Then the girl said aloud "I have to pee!"
    My son didn't wait a second, took her to tree, pushed her near to it. Of course, neither of them understood what was going wrong.

• girl walking up a small muddy hill with her books then slipping and sliding all the way down.

• me being dressed as mulan :(

• OMG! Hahahahahahaha! How old were you? 😂😂😂

• @genie23 yeah.. fuck i was more than double my current weight back then... now i'm as skinny as a pre-puberty boi 8)

• Lol! Cool! :D

• we were on an adventure trip in a park... and you had to get over some obstacles in a river... and a good friend of mine jumped on a tree trunk that hold the construction together... and he wanted to jump off the tree trunk on to a tire that hung on to the construction... but my friend is a big guy (he is like 6.5ft) .. and the tree trunk just collapses while he jumped.. and he fell into the water.. it was really funny.. we hung on to those tires that hung there... we almost fell into the water of laughing

• Well this video makes me laugh sometimes
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tG-AwQAvbRo

• www.youtube.com/watch

This... I cried with laughter.

• My dad was using the toilet and the oven pot was overflowing due to the heat so I told him that and he went out with his pants still down. I was 4 when that happened, hilarious.

• One direction - best song ever... hahahahahahahah please, that is a joke, not music

• Was at a donut shop with my daughter (4 at the time) and gave her a jam filled donut. She was delighted. Suddenly her face looked serious and she said:
    "dad I can't eat this!!"
    "Why not?"
    "Because it has a worm in it!!" And points out the little hole where they fill the donut.
    Evidently she thought it was like an apple with a hole in it.

We still laugh about that together!