Interesting attractions in singapore & malaysia?

in a month, im going to spend my holiday with my friends in singapore & malaysia. we will arrive in singapore in the morning and stay there for 2D2N and will go to malaysia (with taxi/mrt maybe) on the 3nd day and stay there for 1D1N and then go home. We would like to go to unique & insteresting places in malaysia & singapore (not only merlion/universal studio/haji lane/petronas tower/batu cavesetc) plus we're on a kinda tight budget so probably we would like to know any good deals on transportation/restaurant/tourist attraction/souvenirs. we are staying in a hotel in bugis (sg) and bintang besar (my). thank you.

Most Helpful Girl

• Transportation - Get an Ezink card for tourist, with this you can travel on train and buses. http://ezlink.com.sg/home-tourist
    Cab is expensive in Singapore I hardly take it myself and Singapore is small and easily accessible so unless you are rushing skip cab.

Restaurant- we have many good restaurants. I would recommend to eat at local hawker centre and not restaurant. There are good ones at heartland areas which sell more authentic local food. Try Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh, Tiong Bahru. If you want centralised area, go to Makansutra next to esplanade MRT or Lau Pat Sat (accessible from Raffles Place MRT or Tanjong Pagar MRT). Demspey hill (my fav.) there are good restaurants there. Catalunya-very expensive.

Tourist attractions - go Chinatown for food and buy souvenirs, Haji lane like what you mentioned, Universal studio to me is nothing to see, Orchard road a must visit by Tourists Avoid Sunday if you can coz it would be super crowded, then One Raffles boulevard it is a stretch along merlion photos1.meetupstatic.com/.../600_361593482.jpeg
    MBS, Raffles Place, Ann Siang Hill etc.

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• Bugis street has good shopping and stuff cheap n all. Shd be nearby to your hotel in Bugis. Sentosa island costs 4 sgd for entry and cost money to visit thw attractions. there's a Madame tussads there and some rides like the luge are fun but not as expensive as uss.