Have you ever entered in toilet of different gender knowingly or unknowingly?

In multiplex, in school, in college or any other public place there are seaprate toilet for man and women. Girls have you entered in boys toilet or boys have you entered in girls toilet? Inspirted from a film scene.

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha way too many times! xD

• Than what was the reaction of man that time?

What Girls Said 7

• Yeah, and then I realize my mistake and leave. It's pretty obvious. Urinals aren't needed in the women's.

• Unknowingly once lol ! ;D was txting that time after i entered the guys were panicking hiding there *sensor sensor* theyre like '' gal why are u here?''

• Nope! I have yet to have this experience. I'm sure I'll get hammered one day and have it happen though.

• Surprisingly no, I haven't. lmao

• Lol oh yeah. By mistake.

• Almost once. Lol

• Yes it has happend a couple times before, I just walk right out as soon as I have noticed, lol.

What Guys Said 10

• if male's toilet was smellin like shit literally, i'd go 2 da female's... np they r cleaner most of times LOL

• It probably happened but I don't remember it.

• Yes, twice. I just froze and was like umm where are the urinals?

• Have done it a few times - That confusing couple of seconds where are the urinals gone?

• Well, I remember one time when I was still I kid. Me and my mom were in the mall, buying food. I needed to poo so badly, so I asked my mom to take me to the comfort room. As soon as we got there, my mom made me go in the female's toilet. I asked her why, but all she said was "Just get in already". :-/

• what a silly question! does that matter?

• It does not matter to you then do not answer.

• It's never happened before

• No, I'm not stupid. I know where I'm going. And I can read very well.

• yes... i just laugh it off.

• yes to both