My boobs are pretty great but my butt?

well i got big good looking boobs an average belly and curvy legs, my body somewhat looks like nickiminaj but a bit more belly and not that big ass it's just the samw body shape as hers, sooo my butt is "small" not small but it's shape isn't that great, guyfriends tell me it looks nice some say hot BUT "it could be bigger but looks nice" is it that much of a turn on to have a big butt? a lot of my girl friends say my butt is ugly and it's shape also and since i hear these words almost everyday i get complexes i begun to wear long shirts and I'm embarrassed to show my butt in jeans or leggings, is it so inportant?

Most Helpful Guy

• it is as important as you make it

• i get teased a lot..

• whenever i walk infront of my girlfriends "look at that flat ass" or "get a butt already" or even sometimes touching mine and someone else's girls butt and they say "oh gosh what a difference!" i hate it! i already work oyt but my butt just won't grow and get in shape but i never had any thing against my Butt to be honest, it all begun when they started teasing me...

• It is always the same with teasing, ignore it and the teasers loose interest in teasing

What Guys Said 16

• its just a butt, its not that important in real life.

• One man's duck is another man's poison :)

• just accept it better... not all guys care bout butts ;)

• The size of the butt doesn't matter, only the shape. I don't like flat butts, and i don't like fat butts. I like tight, firm, toned, ROUND butts.

• Well butt is important... You should work on your butt...

And by the you should post a pic... can't really give you advice without pics

• If you are that worried about your Butt then do some workouts. It really doesn't matter people will like you for you not your body.

• Try to act more like a real lady and don't care about your butt shape or size
    If you do care about that others will aswell

• i didn't ever say anything about my butt, but a then a few friends begun to tease me about it and it's damn hard if you hear things like "flat ass" or "where's your butt?" every f*cking day 😞😑

• Unlike your tits you can control the size & shape of your ass. If you're insecure about it, go to the gym and do some squats & dealifts

• Tsk, show us ZE PICTURE!!!

• Put hours in the gym doing squats. You don't get a great butt just by sitting on it.

• Get more butt!

• I think your friends jealous about your beauty. The main good looking and beuty part in irls bady is her big and rounded good looking boobs and her face. The ass is not importane, your friends jealous about your good looking boobs.

• I don't care for big butts... or BIG boobs for that matter. I like things more proportional.

• Not everything about you can be perfect... dont worry

• there are always butt implants for insecure girls... .

• I prefer small boobs and butt so u are good on small butt

What Girls Said 3

• Just do squats! =]

• If you feel that self conscious, give glute and thigh workouts a try. You can't naturally so much for breasts, but you can almost completely reinvent your bottom.

• thanks, I'll probably do that

• Butt can always be fixed with squats.