Would u ever be OK with your so going to a strip club and would u ever be OK with your wife being a stripper?

0|0
7|13

Most Helpful Guy

• i don´t mind her having fun (looking not touching) but her being a stripper would be crappyXD

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• I wouldn't want my wife being a stripper. While the money I hear is pretty good, I would worry about her safety and negative aspects of her job and repercussions she could face if she tried another profession. I think it's up the boundaries of your relationship if anyone can go to strip clubs. I don't care if my wife went to one male or female. But I know I can't go and I'm fine with that.

0|0
    0|0
    • I would be OK if my so went to one if I could go with him but only purely because I have never been and am just curious about what it is about however I could never be a stripper I just wonder people's opinions on the topic

• I wouldn't go to a strip club so I would like my SO not to go either. I don't think I would like my wife to be a stripper, it is just a lifestyle I am not into.

0|0
    0|0
  • sure np :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. It's a legitimate business to me. Has taken me a long time to reach that conclusion, but as long as everyone involved is happy with what they're doing, and doing it of their own free will, I'm good.

0|0
    0|0
  • My SO can go to a strip club, I'm fine with that (if she gets touched though, somebody's gonna get hurt and it's certainly not gonna be my girl). She can be a stripper too but can NEVER be touched.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wasn't Will Smith's wife a stripper in Independence Day? He seemed pretty happy.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I were to be your pimp, then yeah.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would i marry a stripper? Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am not brazen faced

0|0
    0|0
  • not gonna let here be a stripper lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I would never be ok with my girl going to a strip club because I know how grotesque women get when they are around male strippers. I used to bounce at a strip club and when males go watch female strippers, there is no touching. (minus the girls picking dollar bills from their mouths with their boobs.) The guys are just sitting around the table talking to their buddies and watching a girl on stage.

But women are fucking nasty with male strippers, they suck them off, they lick them, they are just obscene to the most disgusting level. (Now of course it isn't all of them but there is a great majority.)

0|0
    0|0
  • SO going to strip club I would be fine with but not with them being a stripper

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• I wouldn't mind.

0|0
    0|0
  • He can go if I go with him and no one should be a stripper

0|0
    0|0
  • NO.. a big fat NO...

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't be okay with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would not put up with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ye I don't see the issue

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I would never be ok with it. It is disrespectful.

0|0
    0|0