How do you feel today, and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• sad and despressed..

• I'm sorry :'(

How come? *hugs*

• everywhere you have hair.. or light hardly visible fuzz? lols... see even though you have small tiny fuzz you donot like it... imagine me then... why would i like it? lols.
      ok, something off the track... how do you feel about a guy like me? esp the hair part?
      be brutally HONEST.. i won't feel bad / depressed... say your personal preferance.

• Well obviously armpit hair and pubic hair is darker + courser, which I don't like so I shave it. And I shave my legs but only the calves and shins; the hair higher up is softer and not as dark so I don't bother.

Honestly I wouldn't be into the body hair. But skinny like I said I like, and you're taller than me so that's all good; that's all I want from a guy's height really

What Guys Said 4

• i feel like da king of rawk n rol 8)

• I feel good because I've been reading interesting stuff and now I'm relaxing and summer is on its way :)

• Aw yeah; good for you ^_^

• I'm not sure yet, depends what they have at the karaoke place in English (apparently there's more Chinese songs available because it's really popular with Chinese people haha, apparently karaoke's a really big thing in China)

• Ahh :) Yeah, it seems big in Asia in general. Could get interesting...

• Im bored since I have basically nothing to do. I'll probably just go to the gym even though I'm sore just to have someThing to do

• Aw, that is suckish :/ . Don't hurt yourself more at the gym, be kind to yourself okay?

• Unfortunately I don't look great lol. I've had surgery like three years ago and I've had nothing but issues. Now I've been doing pretty well but still have a lot more to do

• Aw I'm sorry :( . I'm glad you're doing better now though <3

• I feel hungry

What Girls Said 7

• I feel good, just because! :D

• That is great ^_^

• How do YOU feel, asker? :D

• Honestly, kinda tired and like I have period cramps :/ ; but I have buscopan and prescription strength ibuprofen so I am okay :) , and me and my flatmate are going out later which will be good :))

• I feel happy and, sad because, it is my last day of school and, I'm moving.

• Wow, big day! Congrats on leaving school, and good luck with the move, I hope you love your new home ^_^

• Thank you.😊 I am moving back to my hometown. I'm pretty excited.

• I'm in need of some peace and quiet.

• I feel depressed, upset, annoyed, stupid, hurt, and more. Because I thought someone loved me.

• angry and annoyed and sad

• Oh no :( , how come?

• my boyfriend these two days we aren't really fine and today told me I'm annoying and he ignores me because of something that happend

• Lonely and down :(

• I feel normal

• Normal is good?

• Not happy, not sad. Normal. ^_^