Is there such thing as a trillionaire?

Do you think there's people in this world who have trillions of dollars?

Most Helpful Guy

• No. Bill Gates recently reclaimed the title of Richest person in the World, at only $77.8 billion. The richest man EVER (when one adjusts for inflation) was John D. Rockefeller, at Just over $1 billion. Today, this would be the equivalent of having several hundred billion dollars.

What Girls Said 4

• The US government spends trillions of dollars annually on their defense budget. Does that count?

• The governments and banks have that amount of money.

• I think their may be a person.

• yes there is.

What Guys Said 11

• As in people no. Countries yes.

• Not in US Dollars, no... but you could pick a shitty/overinflated currency from elsewhere in the world and be a trillionaire in it.

• yeah me

do u wanna have a billion bro?

• You almost answered it. I don't think in US $ terms. But in terms of some other currencies, I can imagine. But surely, the future might see a few. Who knows !!!

• No there isn't. The richest person ever is Munsa Masa and worth $450 billion..

• Moi. I'm rich beyond your wildest dreams.

• It is possible but I don't know who that is...😒

• No, the richest man in the world is Bill gates, at around 80 something BILLION dollars.

• no. the richest man in the world is carlos slim worth $53 billion. he'd need another $947 billion to make it to $1 trillion.

• No, currently the richest men are billionaires in the 50-60 billion range. The corporations they run process more funds than that, but a lot of that is operational expenses. In terms of personal wealth, it's 50-60 billion as the highest.

• no richest guy has like 75 billions. a mexican telecomunications guy i think.