OKAY ! EVERYBODY ! WHAT IS YOUR "Oh god why" moment?

Mine = Once , i was mad at a dude on ps3 and i started cursing him. I was in my cousin's house , i raised my voice a bit and my uncle heard everything. I am sure he did. I was like Shit what the hell should i do? LOL

Guys i mean talk about something embarrassing that happened to u before :p

Most Helpful Guy

• When I was a little kid, me and my mom were at a showroom of ladies' apparels. I got bored so bad. So I grabbed the hand of my mom and took her outside. Then I found that she was not my mom. She was also in turmoil lol. My dad was waiting outside, he watched the whole scenario and then started to blackmail me that if I won't obey him, he'd tell my mom.
    i1.kym-cdn.com/.../template.jpg
    It all ended after 3 months when my mom forcibly asked me about why I'm being so obedient. I told her and she laughed. Good days of my dad are over.

What Girls Said 3

• My most recent I think was, when I was walking out of the lunch room I dropped my tablet then, my flute fell. It was while everyone was changing classes and, everyone was staring. Luckily some guy helped me.

• When I drop my Taco Bell.

• No i actually meant "something embarrassing" that happened 2 u

• getting my period on a date.

What Guys Said 4

• when i cut my finger on da edge of da tap :/

• Thankfully haven't had one of those for a while.

• When i took off my condom in a prostiute

• So you're one of those kids who screams at ps3... Hate your immature kind. So annoying.

• yes. i was 13 years old back then. Now i am 15 n half.

• Oh.. That was long time ago.