Which Youtuber Do You Absolutely Abhor?

A youtuber you cannot stand? Mine is Laci Green, she claims that the world necessitates feminism when all her "facts" are based on antiquated studies that have been contested in multiple instances.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• I generally don't consume content that I hate. It's counter-intuitive to do so, really. I think Nash Grier is the biggest idiot in the world though.

• anyone who uploads justin bieber videos. you know, if youtube did not exist, we wouldn't have to listen to that fucked up little gay kid with way too much money.

• That one really dumb blonde with the giant tits.

What Guys Said 8

• none really, if i dislike a video... i won't watch it lol
    don't stick around long enough to despise someone on the net

• I would never show project any hatred on a person, but the content itself. As an example, I'm sure Laci Green's intentions are in the right place. I'm sure she's a great person, but the points she makes are misguided by blind feminist propaganda that has no relevance today. Hate the content, not the user.

• every religious/political zealot

• I don't follow youtubers (I'm that old). They all seem very hyper. I quite like The Trews with Russell Brand.

I also like your profile pic. Very grunge.

• pewdiepie
    //////////////////////////

• I can't stand Pewdiepie's accent. I also think his humor is needlessly dirty.

• Jacyln glen is a athiest bitch and pewdiepie is a immature ugly annoying brat

• Well the interesting thing about Jaclyn Glenn is that she started out as a youtuber who was a hardcore christian and you can see her transformation to being more moderate with her beliefs then finally realizing "whoa I'm an atheist" haha

• The Young Turks.

• all the annoying faggots like smosh, pewdiepoop, jenna marbles and so on.