Why would he cheat with me on her?

Dated my ex years ago we broke up, went our own ways had other relatiobships but still talked. Past August started dating again. We broke up again in April. He said he needed his life in order. with job and what not. He did not have one as he was in the airforce for a few years. I didn't give him his space and i pushed him further away. He just got a new girlfriend on may 13th but since then we have had sex 2x. I know it is wrong to do that, but why would he do this to her. Does he not care about her? I also asked him today where she was and he said he doesn't know and did not care. and then i asked if they were ok or having problems and he said no. Not sure if he is with this new girl to try and find someting new, get over me or just to let time pass. Im a little confused as what he's doing. We also went through a lot of tough times in the past few months. I was pregnant but no longer am due to complications. I just dont know what is going on.

Most Helpful Guy

• did u do anything that make him feel pissed off?

What Guys Said 1

• 1) your both disgusting pigs. other then abuse, cheating is the worse thing you can do in a relationship. the fact you continue to do it shows what low lifes you are.
    2) why don't you ask him why he is such a pig?

What Girls Said 1

• he's just a jerk.