What are some positive aspects of Pakistanis in your opinion?

Most Helpful Girl

• I can't speak for all, but my personal experience when I was 19. I worked on a marine corp base and my boss was Pakistani. He was one of the nicest men I have ever met. I would put him up there with my uncles on a respect level. He was so kind, generous, smart, and loving. He told me there was no difference between me and his other daughters. I learned a lot from him. He was a great father figure to me and did not need to do that for any reason except being a great person. ❤️

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 6

• Well they've put up with fighting with India for decades so they are a tough bunch of people. And now that I am reading about them they seem like pretty cool people with an interesting culture.

• Everything I know about Pakistan is from what I know about India unfortunately. I do a lot of modern Indian history.

From what I know, any problems people have with them now are directly linked to US investments and interventions from back int he 50s-70s

• Don't know shit about them really other than that they have some stunning women.

• they make nice tortillas ;)

• That's sweet

• none! thanks for asking.