When is the last time you cried? How often would you say you cry?

I ask because my girlfriend was asking me about it and I honestly can't remember the last time I cried and she said that is really bad. If i had to guess, I would say about 5 years ago during a bad teenagey high school break up, but even that was likely mild...

I just think of myself as a very happy person, I try to laugh as much as possible and when I am upset, I work to get over it, whether that be school, work work or working out or what ever, anything productive is how I handle things when I hurt. but she insisted that is unhealthy not to cry...

• All the time
  • A few times a year
  • Maybe once a year
  • Every few years
  • I can't remember the last time I cried

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• I cry really easily but only when I'm alone. Especially at night when I miss my ex I cry myself to sleep. I'm not proud of this but I can't help it. As I say nobody knows this. I don't cry in front of others.

• Today, cried myself to sleep. I'm a very cry-y person. It's not all bad, crying actually makes me feel loads better.

• Today was the last time I cried. I'm a pretty sensitive person. I cry almost over aany simply tiny thing. I just can't help it, no matter how stupid the reason is. Tears just instantly dwell on my face.

• I cried recently because I honestly miss him as a person...

• Lol all the time. I actually cried last Friday . It was my last day of middle school and my friend told me that she was moving. I knew days in advance before everyone else but I'm one of those people who cries when they see other people cry, so when she told my other really emotional friend boy it was a flipping tear fest.
    Anyways I cry a lot more than a few times a year so I voted A.

• Then again, Im a girl. I cry at everything.
    Guys, it's OK. it's innate to present a strong exterior to the world. Plus even if you are sad, there are other ways to express it.

• I cried yesterday because I was watching the movie blood diamond. That movie fucks me up

• Last week... I was missing my friend. She died few years ago

• About two times every week

• I voted B: I cry a few times a year (three or four). Always when I'm by myself, though

• I cried maybe a week ago because of a sad song. But normally I don't cry.

• I can't even recall it.

• A few times a year, though I wish it was less.

• I don't cry a lot. I hate to be sad, so I try to avoid things that will ruin my happiness. I like to remain happy at all times. I had a rough childhood so now I don't put up with people's bullshit. My tears fall when there's a death in the family.

What Guys Said 10

• I had a rough last two years that meant I cried more than I usually do ( A close family member was dying ). Normally I probably cry every few years

• I haven't cried in close to a decade, and it honestly doesn't happen very often, just the way I am I guess.

• when some retard shot my feet

• I feel you, I don't really cry either. Max once a year is what I'm working with and even then I don't cry a lot. I just always saw crying as a sign of weakness when I was younger and I guess I still kind of feel that way, besides I have a really good life so not much to cry about... ^^

• I cried about twenty minutes ago. I cry a lot for a guy, a couple times a month. I feel like crying more often, but I hold it in.

• So long ago that I can't even remember.

• Cried last week while cutting an onion.

• The last time I cried was when my grandmother died. We were very close.

• I can't remembr the last time I cried but I think it was this year.

• I had depression and a bitch girlfriend and I used to cry a few times a month but its probably been over a year since I have last cried now.