If you are not a fan of the Kardashians, can you explain why not?

I'm not super in love with the KArdashians, okay maybe I am, but Im probably the very few fans that acknowledge the annoying things they do and don't find it acceptable. Just cause Kylie Jenner bought a house at 17 doesn't mean it's okay and justifiable. Just cause Kim poses nude and explains why she does it, doesn't justify it as "it's okay." So I see why people can be annoyed of them BUT at the same time, they are not such bad people like others exaggerate their hatred for them. There are way worse people especially celebrities that people still look up to and think are better than the Kardashians.

In my opinion, I think the ultimate reason why people hate the Kardashians is because they look at and take everything in a positive way. They say the whole Bruce Jenner thing is giving the KArdashians finally some credibility cause they're finally "showing emotion." To me that's just retarded. Just because someone knows how to handle hard situations without spilling into tears and broken down means they are not human? I think at the end of the day, everyone who doesn't like them is just envious/jealous of their life and it's not reason for them to hate on them and put them down. This annoys me because guess what? Yes there are people in our reality like the Kardashians and get hate on a lot for always being positive and making the best of some situations and others find that annoying,, just cause they don't look broken down like you? or cause they haven't been through what youve been through so they don't get credit for being human? Please fix your life and not taunt others.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure I mean I don't have a grudge against them or anything but they are just famous for being famous at the end of the day I mean its not like they are pop stars or actors who for the most part are famous for their work and products mostly.

Do I personally hate them or harbor any kind of grudge ? Nah I don't but I just find some of their shows are just like other forms of "reality drama" are drivel like some of their counter parts which we all know are done for entertainment and profit reasons.

But that is simply my opinion, if you like it then more power to ya : )

What Guys Said 14

• Why should I be?
    One's default emotion towards a stranger should not be obsession.
    They are strangers, who have no particular tallents or skills worthy of recognition. Why should I care about them any more than anyone else?
    At least the homeless guy who pushes the shopping trolly full of empty tea-bag boxes says 'hi' to me when I see him ocassionally and he did so long before I bought him a cup of tea.
    Perhaps he should be a TV star and get vast sums of money? I think so. Bob deserves some recognition for being a nice enough old sort.
    No?
    No floods of media?
    No Bob-brand cosmetics?
    Oh well.

• I don't like when people are undeserving of success. I don't hate the Kardashians, I hate the people that make them famous.

• Yes exactly, don't blame the kardashians for being famous, blame the ones who make them famous and that includes haters and fans. There are haters more than fans of them

• You like the Kardashians, so I blame you. :p

• I am a fan just like people are fans of a band yet, why are the Kardashians the most famous? It is the people who were in the industry particularly the marketing industry of entertainment. But at the end of the day every one including haters, are working together to make them even more famous and we don't even know it.

• It's a little disconcerting that they're as famous as they are, when so many other things could be just as famous.

I don't know enough about them to dislike them personally.

• The only reason they are popular is because Bruce ran track a million years ago and Kris peddled Kim's sex tape. They are fucking brainless and add no value to society.

• I think they are too famous, yes. But there is still no actual reason to hate them. Hate the ones that make them famous

• they r... EVERYWHERE!

• I wouldn't say I dislike them - they seem to set out to get attention, and they succeed in doing that, so they've put themselves in a good position, so I suppose in that way I have to respect them a little bit. They're just not the sort of people I would associate with/feel any connection with.

• Why do you think you wouldn't be able to make a connection with them?

• Lol cuz they're talentless attention whores who are rich and famous for no reason & yet girls like u still idolize them smfh

• And you're just closed-minded. You prob fall for attention whores all the time on instagram or social media yet hate on the Kardashians.. why? Why them? What's the difference? Oh cause they're "famous" for it. They're famous but yeah too famous for what they do or who they are. Don't blame them, blame the ones who make them famous and that's the media. It's not them who you hate, it's the media, you just don't realize it.

• Thats too bad. There are woman out there doing incredible things in the world but Kim K is ya wcw/queen/etc. Literally makes me so sick

• Wait how did you come to the conclusion she's my only role model and I reject those who do good things as well?
      Another typical statement, just jumping to conclusions like so convinced you're right in your head

• She is a master manipulator and works closely alongside the media and government. Who really gives a shit about what she does? The media only blows her up using her previous fame.

• Is that a TV program?

• Because they're "famous for being famous."

• From what I've seen of them they seem to be drama queens.

• They are just human

• She sucked a dick to get famous, that is the only thing I need to know to not like her.

• Nope that's typical. Look at it this way, there are plenty of girls sucking dick and not getting famous. Why Kim? dont blame her, blame the people who made her famous.

• Lol oh yeah be ignorant and closed-minded judging me without even really knowing me and assuming I suck dick and make sex tapes to get famous. Thats wrong with society, pre-judging and jumping to conclusions without having an open mind
      Check yo' self

• She is a whore, an I don't respect whores. Doesn't matter if she is a millionaire celebrity or a drug addict on the streets, I have nothing over for them.

• They are trash with no talent yet they are rich, they epitomize what's wrong with society and how it's decaying..

weknowmemes.com/.../...how-she-got-famous-meme.jpg

• What are they doing that shows what's wrong with society?
      Remember its not their fault they are famous, if anything, it's yours.

• You're a waste of time.

• Yeah I know if you're just gonna stick to your ways without being open minded, of course it's gonna be a waste of time. Don't waste my time either

What Girls Said 11

• We can prattle on about how we hate these people for simply being famous for doing nothing, but at the end of the day, it is us, the general population of people who watch them and buy their products and snatch up every magazine cover, who continue to keep them famous. Their show doesn't keep getting renewed simply because E! wants it to; there are people who both love and hate them that keep on tuning in and buying in. In my mind, I wish they would do a bit more to help others with their celebrity, but at the end of the day, they are just people and putting expectations on them for what you would do, or how you would chose to live is ridiculous considering you wouldn't want someone else telling you how to live and be in your own life.

• I don't really hate them. Maybe they're really nice people, but just bad role models. Like Kylie Jenner who's 17 and already got lip injections. Teaching kids to not accept your flaws, but just get plastic surgery already. Or Kim who got famous because of a sex tape. I only congratulate them on giving the message that people should accept transgenders.

• See that's what's wrong. Just because transgender is a more exaggerated topic in society, it gives them credibility for accepting it? To be honest, I am not surprised at all for them being accepting of it because thats who they are, they are OPEN MINDED and POSITIVE people. People, in example like you, are probably surprised cause they're quick to judge someone good-looking and with an every day positive attitude.

• No I wasn't surprised. Just give them credit for advertising transgender acceptance. I know they're positive people. You see that right away. What I said, they're probably nice people, but some actions are just not suited for camera and being famous and they have to take their responsibility for that.

• I can care less that Kylie is buying a house. I mean she is 17 and can afford one. Some 30 year olds can't even afford a damn home. Also who cares if Kim k poses nude. I don't understand why everyone judges them. I don't care what anyone does. It's not me making the choice. I think people just hate on how they became famous. Also how they are still famous after all this time. Not even some actors or singers stay famous that long. To me they're all business people.
    I think it's because I'm actually a fan of all of them.

• Yes exactly, it's because of their fame. Otherwise, they are not bad people. They don't do drugs, they are not gold diggers, they are not bullies, they don't harm the environment, they stay away from things they know they are not good at or at least make the best of a situation. It's their fame that people don't like and are envious about.

• Exactly. Do you ever hear about them getting arrested? Do you ever hear about them being racist? Do you ever hear about them going to rehab? I mean maybe Scott. But he's not s kardashian
      Take a look at people like Lindsay Lohan, who are a complete mess. Or any other Disney star. They keep everything pretty much positive and if anyone makes fun of them, they make fun of theirselves or handle it extremely well. It's pretty fun. They also are ALL about their family. They're great business people too. The way they make their money is amazing!!!

• Because 1 dick made them all famous. Kim was a stylist for brandy then after the sex tape got her own show, magazines, etc. They live this fantasy life and their voices!!! Omg shoot me. They have literally did nothing to earn the money they have. They don't sing, act, have no talent. Why get $100 million dollar contract?

• That's not their fault though for being famous. It's the media.
      Other than being famous, they are good people. They don't do drugs, they are not racists, they are open-minded, etc. People don't realize that it's not who they are they don't like, it's the fact that they are famous yet, those same people are posing trashy on instagram and sucking dick just like they did, same old thing. They're being hypocrites and it's annoying. Plus, theyll support those who do do drugs cause it's cool ha what a joke.

• I just - I still don't quite get why they're famous and other than being impressed with how beautiful Kylie and Kim are (admittedly with help from makeup and filters) and how ridiculous it is to put your entire life out there for public consumption, I just don't care.

• I just don't find their lives interesting. I don't hate them or anything but I am not interested in their day-to-day lives.

• They're trashy and annoying. That's why.

• As if there aren't girls who are trashier than them and are more liked than the kardashians. It's the fact that they are really famous for not much, not for who they are. They're good people as opposed the crack heads people like and embrace

• and I meant to add other celebrities

• @thesunstillshines you said Instagram and real life but use another celebrity as an example? And I don't care for her either, but at least I know what she's famous for. But yeah, she's trashy and annoying too.

• Well, first of all, I don't care. I don't hate them, I don't like them. Don't care, because they don't matter to my life and how I'm doing. Are they helping me in any way? No. So, that's all.

• because they are classless pieces of shit but i could not care less about caitlyn jenners transformation

• Theyre okay. I watch their tv show but they seem stuck up like into the fame.

• they are too rich and stupid and i refuse to support something so superficial. Kim Kardashians ass resembles that of a horse to me personaly. Society has made her the ideal woman i just do not agree, overrated garbage like Justin beiber, miley cirys, over all brainless trash.

• I wouldn't call them completely brainless, there are way more pathetic people out there. For example, Kim didn't make her self famous by going out to the clubs every weekend and drinking cause it's a "cool thing" to do. Yet, others support celebrities or every day people who do drugs and don't have goals in life? OH KAY?

• hmmm usually she sucks her fans in like that

• Mmm no I think again you're blaming her for something she prob doesn't have responsibility for, it's the fans who should be smart and educated enough to know they will never be her