Girls, is a man who's an introverted loner, a turn off to you or have you actually dated one before?

I ask becaue that's what I am. I'm an introverted loner partially because I'm a little shy and lack social skills and because I just mostly prefer to be alone jamming to relaxing music.

• No, they're not a turn off
    73% (30)
  • Yes, they're are. They're boring.
    27% (11)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm exactly like you. No, those guys are pretty attractive to me.

What Girls Said 21

• I don't think I've ever dated a loner but I have dated introverts. I think it's 100% great to be an introvert, because I have introvert tendencies. So, I understand that introverts rock : 3

• I haven't dated one before but I wouldn't want to so it's a turn-off. He doesn't need to be the exact opposite, but either extreme is a bit annoying to me.

• I personally think they're cute, because I get to draw them out of their shell and see sides of them normal people don't see. But you should have an interesting personality, and be able to carry a conversation a little bit after you get more comfortable. :)

• it really depends. i wouldn't really want to date an awkward person because that would make me feel awkward and i've only just got over my awkward teenager phase so i'd prefer someone more confident to help me come out of my shell more. but you may have other redeeming qualities so it's hard to say

• I've dated a guy who's introverted, not a turn off but sometimes we want to pull you out of your shell a bit. It's nice though to sometimes just relax and lay back

• For me they aren't totally a turn off but girls want boys who are fun to be with and you should probably find someone who'll bring out the best of you, who'll suddenly change you into a bright person. That'll make you out of the loner world.

• All of the guys I've dated are introverts. The one I'm with now is the most introverted loner one, and he's the one I have been with the longest!

• I'm an introvert too. I can't even go to a store and not be scared to have to go up to someone to buy stuff. I take self checkout to avoid having to talk to someone. I have social anxiety. I have a boyfriend who's the opposite, and he tries making me be social, but it often fails.

• Same here with my social anxienty. I just grew up with little friends to hang out with and I hardly ever go out because most of my friends are too busy. Whenever I go talk to strangers whether they're staffs of a store or just regular people, I tend to talk a lot in a soft spoken voice.

• I'm actually kinda interested with introverts. I'm one of it and so are most of my friends. We can talk about pretty much anything, be it they're guys or girls. This might sound weird tho, but I kinda like guys who are shy haha its like they're so cute omg 😂

• Nah, I honestly am very attracted to loners/introverts, they aren't as loud, annoying, you probably won't be in a car wreck after prom with them, etc. My boyfriend is a loner/introvert, and I'm totally cool with that, because so am I.

• No, I prefer guys who are introverts. Most guys who I've had interesting conversations with are introverts.

• I was courted by a shy loner type, and as I persevered in my quest to get to know him, I found him to be an absolute breath of fresh air with more depth and substance than some of the 'rowdy, social and outgoing' types I have been unlucky enough to be associated with.

• Um I've actually never dated an introverted loner but opposites attract so...

• There's nothing wrong with wanting to be alone. I prefer solitude.

• I'm dating one right now. And those are the kind of guys I prefer tbh. I'm like that too

• i wouldn't date someone for how many friends they have, I only care about personality.

• I feel like no one is fully an introvert. Once you get to know someone and let them open up to you, they will be crazy and themselves. Some people are just more shy from the start

• a lot of people are introverts i get it, i am too so it would be nice dating someone who didn't want to spend every second with me

• Boring as hell! They girls are full of it, no girl wants a loner that has no confidence or social skills. Do yourself a favor a get some social skills and confidence.

• I think most of the time, there is a stereotype that girls are into the quiet, mysterious type and I do have to say, they are pretty hot. However, if you're completely awkward or creepy, then that's definitely a turn off. However, if you're thoughtful, have a unique personality, then girls are really into that stuff.

• They are not a turn off. Introverted is not a synonym to boring.