Girls, why are some or most girls always bitchy or mean when a guy tries to get to know them or talk to them?

That's exactly I've always been fucking single because I'm never given a chance

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, your attitude about it is already a bit off-putting. I consider myself a really friendly person who's easy to talk to---I fucking love people. However, I dislike when people (boys and girls) just assume no one ever gives them a chance. Out of the shit tons of people you meet, not one person gives you a chance?

Is it really correct to just blame everyone for not realizing how spectacular you are? Maybe you're right, and the people you've met are actually total bitches and don't even give you a second glance. I'd understand how that'd be extremely frustrating and a little crushing.

But what if you're looking at it wrong and something about you makes you not very approachable? Or maybe something about you makes people not stick around.

And yeah, I'm more than positive you've reviewed everything over and over in your head to come and conclude that most girls are just bitches. But your outlook on the whole situation is just makes me a little uncomfortable. Maybe you just haven't found that person that just clicks with you, yet. Maybe the way you approach people makes them uncomfortable. A lot of factors could play into this problem you have.

• I have every right to have this attitude... I am never given a chance so I guess I'll be single for the rest of my fucking life

• I didn't say every female

• Yeah, but most females aren't bitches either. It just seems like you've unfortunately met too many.

What Girls Said 20

• The girls probably just aren't interested and KNOW what a guy is doing when they're "talking"
    Just let things happen naturally, don't go out of your way to talk to someone right away, hang out in a group so she can observe you from afar and see what you're like when you're not trying to be 'flirty'

• I'm not too nice ( like super friendly like I've known you for a long time), but I'm nice and they think I like them and I'm like "my boyfriend..." and they don't get it, honestly I don't see as to why some girls take those types of attitudes when it's just talking. i think people in general whom act rude are just not worth it.

• That's not true.

I'm too nice to random guys, and then they think I like them.

• ok ill try to explain

although i usually just ignore him or let him down lightly, i see why some women do this its because some guys don't get the point and keep pursuing so maybe she just gets tired of guys trying to get with her so being mean is quick and easy. Also from a woman s perspective it can become hard to distinguish between genuine guys and guys just wanting sex and it gets blurry and exhausting. my only advice is change your approach? is this in person or online?

• Just keep being nice n your going to find the right one!
    I think that many woman's do not appreciate guys like you bc we are so used to a bad treatment from guys.

I Meet a guy 10 months ago n he is very diferent than what i was used to
    This guy is a true gentleman n I love him it's great to have guys like that in our lives.
    Please don't stop being nice!

• if i am mean to someone probably he is annoying me or i am not interested in him and told him that (while chatting online). other than than that it could be probably she feels insecure, or he's the 100th guy who has hit her up claiming he likes her tho they are meeting for the first time. (this happens with me, so yeah)

• What by telling you to piss off? Maybe you need actual some quality about your behaviour such as patience.

• I think I'm attracted to outgoing types but I'm kinda a loner too.. Takes a while to get putta my she'll that and being a home body I think I'd get along with another loner a lot better lol

• For me personally, it's because I'm generally awkward around guys and never know what to say so by default I just act uninterested and then regret or feel guilty after it haha. I don't know why. It also depends on how you approach her, if you're too forward you could push her away and give her a bad impression

• Maybe the way you talk to them is not the best.

• If you're approaching them like a creep then they won't like you. And why do you block anon users, what difference will it make?

• That's not really true. No offense to other girls out there but it could be that the bitchy or mean girls are just plain jerks. Don't worry someone special will come for you dude don't worry. :)

• No man's entitled to anyone's attention. If she doesn't want your attention then just move onto the next one.

• I think maybe you're approaching the wrong girl. or how do you talks to them? try to be more relax, approach them with friendly attitude, just like you want to be friend or talk with them. chill, you'll find the girl.

• We're you friend zoned?

• That's not that true. I'm always so nice to so many guys even strangers and some of them think I like them.

• Girls get like that because they're playing hard to get. They're bitchy because they like you and the attention you're giving them. If you give up too soon them they think you can't handle the long haul of a relationship.

• I don't wanna go to your pity party.

• You talk to the wrong girls or your not giving off a good first impression

• not all girls are the same
    some girls still look for real love