Is this creepy?

A long time ago back in the 5th grade There was this girl I really REALLY liked her name was Karla. She wasn't the prettiest girl in the school but she wasn't ugly but did have a stick figure body (which is to be expected at that age even though there were other girls a little more filled out) but I loved her because she made me laugh and generally felt good around her. Eventually I told her how I felt on valentines day with a red letter and chocolate back then I was too shy to give it myself so my friend did. She felt the same way but in the end we wound up as just friends. I didn't want to be just friends I don't think she did either but I took it with a grain of salt. We went to separate schools after 5th grade but my feelings for her never changed So every couple of months or so I try to find her on the internet facebook, instagram, twitter something anything but no luck is this creepy?

• creepy
  • romantic
  • weird

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is kinda weird since you tried to find all of her social media accs but i think it's romantic

• I want to meet her again or at least see how she's doing I haven't seen her since then

• Forget her, it is the best thing to do

What Girls Said 1

• Awww that's kind of romantic... maybe a little weird but the romance overrules the weirdness

What Guys Said 1

• It's a bit weird but in positive way (: