Guys, are butts important when choosing a girlfriend?

Do they matter that much? I do squats and lunges, but I think my butt is still pretty small... jeans makes it look smaller :( do they matter a lot when picking a girl to date?

20

Most Helpful Guy

• everything physical isn´t that important. only if you stack up a lot of undesirable things that deviate from a "normal" looking girl towards an unattraktive girl then you might be in trouble.

What Guys Said 19

• Hell yeah, if doesn't have a nice ass... I'm sorry I'm not going to give her the time of day 95% of the time and rightfully so since I'm an eyes man. Unlike most people. I'm not going to settle for LESS when I know 1st hand that I could get MORE quite easily if and when I chose to wait just a little bit longer.

i1127.photobucket.com/.../...f.com-add-text_15.gif

Now there have been a select few times where a girl had no ass nor titties yet I found her attractive all because of her hair, skin and face alone. But those are far and in between with me.

• what is this fuckery?

• Yes, a good butt is more important than everythng besides face and personality. The butt and hip region is a HUGE deciding factor when it comes to choosing partners. HOWEVER, a small butt can still be a good butt. If it is tight, firm, and round, i don't care how big it is. Infact, having a small butt that is tight, firm, and round is better than a big, fat, flabby butt.

• feet first :p

• No lol not at all

• Not too me I like a smallish butt

• Honestly I'm only concerned when the butt looks too fat and big small butts are not a problem to me in the slightest.

• Its unimportant

• They're a plus for me, but not enough to affect my decision.

• It's unimportant.
    FYI, if you don't have a large tuchus, don't try and dress like you have one.

• a nice butt would be a bonus

• im more of a boobs n hips guy, but everyone loves a squat booty

• I told you yesterday! Yes! 😆 j/k

• I don't think a small butt is to worry about. An in shape butt is more important. You don't need to have a HUGE ass to have a nice one. It's a pretty unfortunate common misconception.

• I guess it's one of the question that it's usually down to preference. No for me it doesn't matter, what really matter for me is what does he have in her heart rather than ass, lol. (:

• Nah I don't prefer it when having a girlfriend

• Don't worry about your butt

• It's fine for me as long as it doesn't sag, I really like thin curvy legs though, that's really sexy

• It's important for some guys. Personally I don't care whatsoever