Help! Need to lose 30 lbs in 3 months, suggestionss?

I'm avg weight- not fat, but not thin, but need to lose 30 lbs in 3 months for my upcoming wedding. I exercise and have eaten pretty good and healthy but this weekend i binge ate a lot and gained back my weight that i lost-5 lbs in two weeks. I don't lose weight as easy as i did when i was earlier twenties. I'm desperate. I'd even try crash diets just so that i can fit into my dress. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't binge. This calculator will help you count how many calories you should eat per day to loose weight.
    www.healthstatus.com/.../calc.cgi
    Write down what you eat in a virtual food diary.
    You definitely shouldn't eat less than 1200 calories per day. Don't do a crash diet, it will make it even more difficult to loose weight in the future. Eat when you're hungry, 4 small meals during the day.
    In your portions, follow this rule:
    cdn1.sph.harvard.edu/.../HEPApr2013.jpg

stay away from processed, fried food and beverages

• you can also start doing kick boxing. I heard that you can loose up to 1000 calories in an hour

• I heard that about kickboxing too. Thanks for your help! I have been losing about 2 lbs a week, by going to the gym like a madwoman and eating healthy. Just the binge eating this weekend set me back

• When I didn't write down what I ate, I thought ' There's no harm in eating some more, after all I'm hungry'. Now that I write everything down, I'm more weary of what I eat. The most important thing is to be healthy, to try to loose some weight, since you want it so much, but don'tt put yourself under too much stress.

What Guys Said 4

• easy... runnin/walkin is good

i've lost 50 pounds in 3 months yet i was starvin myself... so id not suggest it :D

• I think you should just find a wedding dress that you can actually wear. No fun in a marriage if you kill yourself before you actually get there.

• Yeah but you have to take into account, the pictures that will be taken, etc. I don't want that day be a day where i feel insecure about myself.

• in which case I *seriously* wouldn't want to be stressing over CLOTHES

• Yeah but it's a wedding. Clothes are important. Especially a wedding dress. Its a special occasion.

• plenty of rigorous sex coupled with regular exercise and proper diet

• Jog with a garbage bag or a sauna suit. I helps you loose water wight. Look it up this is not a joke

What Girls Said 3

• Why did you order a dress that small?

• Nah, i just had them order a few sizes smaller. It's not drastically small

• Still not very smart, because if you can't lose the weight you're screwed.

• Yeah but I don't know, i guess it's more motivation to lose if it's a smaller size

• You should make the dress fit your body, not the other way round

• It's not drastically small, plus if i did end up losing weight I'd have to shell out a couple more hundred to alter it again. Might as well alter it to a certain size once

• Needing to lose 30 pounds to fit into it sounds like its quite different from your actual size

• It is different, but i don't think it's a drastic, impossible thing to take on.

• eat healthy and work out! drink lots of water too.