Uneven insecurities?

I'm not planning on attaching a photo, but I have uneven breast, like most women do of course, but mine isn't normal. One is a DD and the other is almost a D. There really isn't anything I can do about it since I'm not able to get surgery for it yet. I'm just wondering about other peoples opinions on it. Like should I be worried or self conscience? I'm just so insecure about them and I don't know if I really should be or if its just something I am over thinking.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most women have slightly uneven breast. My sister's are a full cup size different (and she's well into her 30s) and when she went for a mammogram her doctor said she had "never seen breasts that uneven"
    Statistically speaking you are more likely to get breast cancer so it is important to get mammograms and check your breast occasionally for lumps (but all women should do that anyway)
    As far as being noticeable/unattractive, I don't think very many people care or notice.
    :)

• My doctor has also brought that to my attention, especially since I am so young. Breast cancer doesn't run in my family however, of course i could still get it though. I just hope maybe I'm lucky and grow out of it. Thanks for the warning though!

What Guys Said 3

• Zero guys will care if one boob is bigger than the other.

• You haven't finished growing yet, and your body parts haven't either. Check again when you're 23 ish.

• that's kinda unnoticable ;)

What Girls Said 1

• it's totally normal!