"find something you love and let it kill you", explain in detail what you think this quote means?

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• "For all things will kill you, both slowly and fastly, but it's much better to be killed by a lover."

The second part of the quote explains it a little more. If you are going to die - and you will, inarguably - then you might as well die loving something, and doing what you love.

Better to die a passionate death after a life fulfilled by something or someone you love, than to never find what you're looking for, live a bland life, and die empty and hollow. And it is better to be killed by what you love, than what you hate.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• addiction?

0|0
    1|0
  • (This is Tinkerbell) I think it means that you should give 100% if yourself to whatever you love. You shouldn't hold back any part of you and if something kills you, it should be something you love

1|0
    0|0
  • In other words, "die doing what you love."

0|1
    0|0
  • It could mean several things depending on the context surrounding it. It's worded in a way that sounds negative and depressing but it doesn't necessarily have to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think it mean that if you find something you love it will kill you from inside
    maybe in emotional way or other ways

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I think it means that you must find something in your life that you love to do so that you have no regrets when you die

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it means to die doing what you love.

0|0
    0|0