Guys, Is confidence sexy?

Say a girl you kinda like, was the first to approach you at a party to chat... she isn't a loud girl but you didn't expect it, would you see her as a confident girl?

• Yes and I find that attractive
    88% (59)
  • Nope its intimidating
    12% (8)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Guy

• It is fucking sexy!

What Guys Said 23

• Yes I find quiet confidence very attractive.

• hot as fuck 8)

• I don't find it specifically attractive, but it isn't a turn-off, either. It's just an alternative way of the two of us meeting.

• I don't think it necessarily makes her more attactive, but I'd certainly appreciate the gesture, and how much easier it would make it for me.

• Absolutely. In fact, it makes a huge difference. I have some girl friends with a little weight. The ones that act apologetic seldom get asked out. The ones that are confident and turned onto themselves get asked out by cute guys all the time.

• It's not a turn-on or a turn-off. It is convenient, though.

• It's not intimidating but I personally find it unattractive :/

• No, it's not sexy at all. Or intimidating. It's just annoying and undesirable. Girls with little confidence/low self esteem are immeasurably more attractive.

• What? Explain that please. I'm a girl using a guy's account and I've always heard the opposite

• Again, this is stupid.

• Of course there will be exceptions, but you can't change the basic nature of man, and of woman.

• Real confidence is insanely sexy.

Most people are insecure on some level and we usually deal with it by seeking affirmation from others, either by sucking up to them or pretending we don't need them.

A woman who feels genuinely confident is at peace with herself and does neither. And it's obviously not limited to women.

• 0|0
  • I prefer something in between very confident and very shy.

• Confidence is very sexy.

• its attractive now that I am older but when I was 17 I probably would have thought that you were just messing with me...
    I was the kid that participated in sports but wasn't any good so I new all the popular kids but did not really fit in with anyone..

• YES TIMES A MILLIONS!!! Loud does not equal confident. Confidence is more than just a turn on, it's a requirement for me. It's hot as hell. I think I have a confidence fetish. I can give more specifics if you want.

• Just don't go overboard with it.
    Then it is becomes not "intimidating" ( why does anyone assumes guy get intimidated by a loudmouth girl? ) but IRRITATING.

• Confidence in women is hot!

• Definitely yes. I love confident, dominant and assertive women, and I think more women should start approaching guys first. It's very sexy.

• No, it's the grossest thing ever.

• I find that self-confidence very appealing

• Yup it is sexy on both genders

• You better believe it :)

• Yes and I find that attractive

• Yes, me gusta!