Please tell me how do people see what isil terrorists do killing women and children, and still say yeah I want to be a part of that?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's an outlet for sociopaths, for one thing. No doubt the ratio of sociopaths to normal people in ISIL is higher than in regular society.

People are also raised in extreme conditions and told that the rest of the world is completely wrong. Everybody's been in a state where they've been outraged to hear someone with an alternate belief than they've always held before, of course. But in some countries, half the Muslim population thinks apostasy should be punished by death. In those places, there is naturally going to be a fringe of even more extreme beliefs, and they aren't going to be able to stand hearing people who think differently. ISIL appeals to that sort of person.

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes it's out of fear I guess? I mean, some people might join them out of fear that if they don't, they'll be tortured or killed (but I think that generally ISIS doesn't give people that option anyway). But most of the time, it's because they're sick.

• They are sick people.

• Because people are stupid.

• Stupid people yes i agree u have to be stupid

• Because some people left their sanity behind

• Yes i agree

• things that made me doubt humanity sometimes...
      that's why I stopped watching the news long ago

• People are fucked up.

• They're demented.

What Guys Said 4

• Do you remember back in the days of Jesus, there were Romans who ordered the killing of Jesus. The decendents of Rome who ruled are part of the race of man now today killing in the same manor as their ancestors did, just for the fun of it. The have followers mostly out of fear but also have strong views of family and life.

Their big fight is with Israel who demanded the killing of Jesus. If you wanted a faction that is close to Isis it would be the mormon church with an enforcement division. People join because they have little options. You join or die.

• Well if there big fight is with israel why no suicide people from isil there? The palastians got no prob. Killin jews!

• If you worked for me, I would send you there on a fact finding mission to bring back the proof of your small minded thinking. Since you are not an employee of mine, waller in your own limited thinking.

• ahhahahaa they lack intelligence 8)

• Religious fundamentalists simply don't think.

• They want adventure. They are bored with their boring lives and haven't discovered GAG.

• Yes they need more gag

• Yeah. Can you imagine the myTakes, though?

"Why Nutella Is Not Haram"
      "Crucifiction for Beginners"