Do you like the sound of your voice?

I'm pretty but I hate the sound of my voice I don't think it's feminine, even though I've heard other females voices that's worse and they're pretty too. . Is there anything I can do to change the sound of my voice?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• i sound like a helicopter

What Guys Said 9

• http://vocaroo.com/i/s0WSwQeWqt9m

Everyone hates the sound of their own voice. There's mine.

• I quite like it.

Yes, you can change your voice. You can go to a professional speech therapist, provided that you have the money of course. You can change your pitch, accent, pretty much everything.

• I don't like it when I hear it recorded, but the truth is that many people dislike their own voices even when those voices aren't bothering anybody else.

• That's when I really hate it, when I hear it recorded ugh

• I'm sure it's not really that bad. I've heard plenty of non-feminine voices from girls that I nevertheless thought were very attractive.

• I hate my accent and the way I prounce different words. Not gonna lie, I like my pitch. It's very low... ;)

• Quite often, a person's voice sounds quite different to themselves than to other people. Record yourself speaking and then listen to it. It can be so different that Many people even freak out a little.

• Nope )))))))

• Nah. I sound like an artard tbh

• you are stuck with the voice you have

• i dont like anything about myself.

What Girls Said 7

• I like mine =]

• No, I really dislike it. My voice changes a lot. There are times in which I sound like a mature woman, but other times I sound like a teenager. It's so weird...
    I think you can look for a speech therapist.

• http://vocaroo.com/i/s1t5cOuSMkWA

It's one of my least favorite parts about me tbh.

• Lol no. I think I sound like a man.

• Most people don't like the sound of their voices but I promise you no one cares but you

• No i hate my voice! especially on recordings. I sound like a prepubescent boy lol.

• I sound annoying, not deep or cracking, or high pitched. Very in the middle.. but annoying.