What kind of girls are more sexually dominant - based on Horoscope?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm Scorpio and screw my man like a rabbit

• Cool, I like that type of girls ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• I dont believe in horoscopes, but since you asked i'd say water signs since they deal with emotional depth. Im a cancer myself. Scorpio are known to be the sexual zodiac

• Right, Scorpio is probably the most dominant sign, both males and females.

• I guess astrology speaking... But apparently Im the baby of the zodiac, but Im still pretty dominant myself. I dont like criticism, or being told what to do

What Girls Said 5

• Fire signs definitely

• Probably, particularly Aries...

• scorpios are the most sexual and kinkiest.

• horoscope is bullshit

• Why?

• According to astrological labels (i. e. their horoscope), a person's personality is influenced by the movements of the planets and stars. There is no evidence that a person's personality has any significant correlation to the state of the cosmos at the time of their birth. This is particularly evident if you read the descriptions of different 'signs' without reading the name of the sign. In most cases, you'll find a handful of traits that may make you go, "That sounds like me," and a handful of traits that you may think sound nothing like you, whether its your sign or not.
      Astrological horoscopes are no different than fortune cookies. The people who write these things out make the fortune or horoscope as vague as possible so that it can apply to virtually anyone.

• That's not true, for example, Pisces and Libra don't sound like me at all, neither does Leo. Of course - newspaper horoscope is crap, but Natal horoscope is true.

• fire signs.

• Water signs! It takes a special person to bring it out of us, but when it's on, we don't play games.

• Cool, I like that, basically - when it comes to Scorpio girls, they usually have the initiative ;)

What Guys Said 3