Would you say someone who enjoys watching something like the 'Science Channel' is likely to be far more intelligent than someone who watches 'Bravo'?

Since one has good programming and the other is all total garbage.

Most Helpful Guy

• nah intelligence has nothing 2 do with it ;)

• someone who's watchin SC, is not more intelligent than da guy who's watchin bravo

• I find concepts of space and time and physics fascinating, just I despise math because I was always more history/english oriented.

On the other hand "reality" shows with morons bickering in staged scenes? I think it's a pretty clear indication.

What Girls Said 2

• Not really just because someone watching the Science Channel doesn't mean they have the mental capacity to actually absorb and understand what is being shows. Bravo is an entertainment tv network the shows are purely for the reason. A person that likes to be entertained isn't less intelligent than someone that would rather find entertainment by watching an informative channel.

• Nope. You can be stupid and watch the science channel. It doesn't mean anything.

What Guys Said 1