What is a bigger sin? Child molestation or being an atheist?

Seems like the Christian right think child molestation is not too big a deal lately. If God forgives child molestation readily should God forgive atheists?

• Atheists should never be forgiven and should go to hell where they belong
  • Child molestation is sort of bad so I choose B
  • Mike Huckabee is my hero

Most Helpful Girl

• "Now therefore, kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman who has known man by lying with him. But all the young girls who have not known man by lying with him keep alive for yourselves." Numbers 31: 17-18

slavery, mass murder, rape, child molestation.

How can all of these be sins in Christianity? God of Moses is the master child molester himself.

Atheism is not buying all of these shit practised in bible. It is one of the rarest ways to a truly moral life.

• Boy I love that bible!

• I'm not saying you have to convert, all I'm saying is just stop being rude to other people in the comment section who are also just stating their opinions. I'm very sorry if I pushed some of your buttons but it's because you're stating things about Christianity that are not 100% true.

• I might get over it lol. Seems like you would not need to defend so much if your God is ever so powerful and actually real no? Why would a loser like me matter so much if you have Jesus and his everlasting love? Is that not enough? You have the bible, God and Jesus. You should be so fulfilled and happy that little ole me should not bother you so much. You be good now my precious little friend.

What Girls Said 20

• LMFAO!!! I just having a blast reading all the comments dude...
    Some people are really fucked up in the head. Holy fucking christ

I am an atheist, send me that ticket to hell! I'd like a window seat and a vodka tonic for the trip. maybe a magazine and some peanuts too please.

• Have to follow you. I also could not believe the freaks here. How about the 15 year old trying to fight me and then accusing me of trying to fight a 15 year old? Bahahaha

• yeahh I know... facepalm does not even remotly cover it... I also love the one where Atheism is worse than murder... now that's just WOW

• Yeah that might be my favorite :P

• Anyone who thinks being an atheist is worse than being a freaking child molester is a complete moron. Sadly though what you said is true and people try to use religion to negate the fact that they're a complete POS pervert. Very stupid and disgusting.

• Totally agreed and thank you for the answer.

• I know! It makes me rage. I can't even wrap my head around it. I've seen people commenting on things and saying "you're a good man of god bless your heart" and shit like that. Some people are so dense it's nauseating.

• I wonder what they would think if it was their kids?

• Being an atheist is much worse. Child molester's can molest children Monday -Saturday then repent to the priest and be forgiven of all sins on Sunday then repeat on Monday. As an atheist you can't do that.

• I voted B because it was the best option but child molestation is inexcusable. If he was really a good person then he wouldn't have hurt a child. That is abuse and wrong on so many levels. Their childhood is stolen now and they will never be the same. I work with kids that have experienced that abuse everyday and it breaks my heart every single time I think about them. I admire these children's strength and anyone who molests a child will rot in hell.

• Thank you so much for the best answer and thank you even more for helping these hurt people. I wish you the best always.

• You're welcome. You see some of the answers and comments on this? People are so messed up.

• I couldn't agree more

• Child molestation by far. How is it even "sort of bad" to you? It's abuse and it's sick.

• You're my main stain Mrs. Tall Glass of Water :)
      How ya been? Miss my sarcasm?

• It's good! No babies yet. No way, lol.

• :P haha I will be so excited for you when you do though!

• Child molestation!

• You mam should go on Jeopardy!

• Wow... IS there really a comparison there?
    I'm a Christian by the way.

Are you a priest? (because then that would make sense - trying to find an excuse for molesting children)

Yeah...

• +1 and no I am not a priest although that would make sense.

• What the fuck is wrong with you? You cannot compare the sickness and cruelty of child molestation with atheism.

• +1 no I can't but people like Huckabee can and check this nice guy out.
      www.addictinginfo.org/.../

• I think the point was that the Christian Right wingers seem to be more opposed to atheists than to child molesters. So the question is supposed to be satire.

• It just may be my observant yet wise friend.

• What the actual fuck kind of question is this? There is NOTHING wrong with being an Athiest but child molestation is AWFUL. Stop being a troll.

• Child molestation by far, duh.

• Its "sort" of bad?

Wow.

• Are you fucking kidding me rn? -.-

• omg so tired of hearing about this lol. god seriously gives you a choice. its the whole reason he died on the cross. its as simple as that. do what you want just beware your actions may follow you in the end.

• But can't you just keep molesting kids and then repent?

• Right. It does not work like that.

• Then how does that confession/repent thing work then?

• As a Christian- Child molestation is definitely worse than being an atheist. I personally believe anyone who chooses to molest children, rape, murder, etc. obviously isn't right with God or right at all. They can call themselves Christian all they want, but actions speak louder than words.

• No repentance or confession fixes that huh?

• No, forgiveness and confessions don't magically fix anything.

• Exactly thank you for your answer and comment.

• child molestation, that's just wrong

• But one can get forgiveness from Jesus and being an atheist may be a life long thing. Once you admit your sins are you not cleansed?

• I think being an atheist is worse. Atheism is worse than murder in my opinion.

• Yes sure that makes sense. Destroying a little child's life is much worse than not having the same views as you. I see that now thank you.

• She is actually proud of this stuff. You would be shocked to see her top 100 most atrocious answers.

• Woow you are really fucked up!!

• I chose nothing because God forgives everyone who chooses Christ as their savior and has excepted him within themselves.

• Ahh molest away people! Yee haw

• What all of a sudden confessing one's sins is not allowed? Thank baby Jesus I am not an atheist that doesn't rape people.

• This is why I don't hang around Christians, they are fucking sickos.

• Yeah I stay away from them too. They are always able to justify any disgusting immoral behavior.

• Maybe in one thousand years people will grow a pair and realize we live once and die with no afterlife. Man's ego is ridiculous.

• Yes you right! They are the most weirdest and most fucked up people i have ever seen

• definitely child molestation. i believe in God but there is nothing wrong morally with being an aethiest. it doesn't make you a 'bad person', know what i mean?

• I do and I appreciate your answer.

• Well let's see here. I don't like atheists. I believe everything they stand by is wrong. But let me tell you right now, if someone had the nerve to come near my children in anyway whatsoever, I would physically rip their balls off with my bare hands and shove them down their throat, while watching them choke on them. So I think that I will stand by child molestation is definitely worse. Not only for the children but for the scum bag molestors as well.

• Well I agree and would do the same. Not sure why atheists that are good people for the sake of being a good person is wrong but cheers and thank you for your answer.

• I think maybe your issue is that the only atheists you know are atheists are the awful ones, because they're more open about being atheists. I mean, I for one have encountered a whole damn lot of awful Christians, and it'd be easy to generalize because the not awful Christians are less open about being religious. Just saying.

• Good point. Most of my friends are moral, fun, politically astute generous people and happen to be non religious or even atheist.

What Guys Said 32

• People of the Christian, Judaic, Islamic faith don't even acknowledge their own progenitor religion, Zoroastrianism. If people need a god, they manipulate it to suit themselves. All of our atoms were once apart of a star. We're stardust. I've seen people connected to the universe in different ways.
    There are many written ideas from the past that have a certain context to the time and somewhere there are eternal human values, just like there is in anything well written with sufficient characters in today's media.

I despise mentally deficient insolent usurpers without morals, those who take what they can get in spite of others.

• And then point to their bible/whatever book they follow to justify their immoral deeds.

• Rape and murder are rampent and are ordered by god in the bible, so I would assume they feel that being atheist is worse.

• Excellent answer Mr Goody

• So I'm worse than a child molester, eh?

Typical Christian fanatics trying to make themselves look better than everyone else who doesn't share the same mindset as they have.

• You sir have cracked the EXACT code and answer of this question. Cheers to you and thank you for being simply a good person.

• 2|2
  • 1|3
    • Using charcoal might be the biggest sin. Thank you for the great answer and may Jayzeez always be with you (hopefully not hovering above you while you sleep Duggar style)

• LOL... child molestation easy

• Josh Duggars does NOT approve this answer.

• The Pope has already decreed that atheists can be accepted into Heaven.

• That is because Francis is a wonderful, compassionate and smart human being. I am not religious but I love the guy.

• I don't think people read the news, don't worry, i understood ya. dont forget the incest!

• It's hard to forget unless you are asleep :)

• The only unforgivable sin is "Blashemy of the Lord". So technically being Atheist is only a sin if they talk negatively of God and mock him. So if being an Atheist isn't really a sin, then child molestation is worse by default i guess.

• You guess? So it's not too far apart?

• Look dude, I'm not gonna argue with you because this is where my opinion and view on life differs from yours, and i can tell that you are already gonna be dead set about anything i say just because I'm a Christian. Just because some Christians are asshats like this Hovind guy, doesn't mean you should go out attacking all other Christians.

• Not at all. I just find it odd that it is ok to molest a child and repent and not OK to never believe in one of many dozens of Gods.

• child molestation

• A child molestor can be forgiven.
    An atheist can be forgiven.
    If they put faith in Jesus.
    Molestation is too much for me to forgive. But not for God.
    A serial child molestor who keeps committing sins under the thought, well I'll just ask for forgiveness later, won't be saved.
    I mean come on, God's not an IDIOT! He'll be able to tell if someone is sincere or not.

• Funny girl Klara Hitler... Sin is always Sin. Every human that has lived on this planet has been flawed in some way and has sinned to some degreee... hence an honorable visit from the J was required and carryed out... we should thank him for what he told/taught us and then had to endure, at human hands.
    Like everyone else, victims of the sickness CM have the opportunity and power to overcome, as does the Atheist. Almost impossible to do? ... yes... but is doable. And what kind of person do you think that would produce?
    Religion is man... God is God.

• Dribble drabble stab some cattle

• What the fuck is this shit? It gave me testicular cancer. jk.. cancer is not laughing matter

• Ouch I bet that shit hurts. Must be like a dull ache like 6 minutes after getting ball slammed.

• Please explain how atheism is a sin?

• Gah you sir are asking the wrong person.

• child molestation in my opinion

• Murdering a child you molested whilst being an atheist.

• Omg wow I think Nixon did that one or twice!

• "Morbo demands an answer to the following question: If you saw delicious candy in the hands of a small child would you seize and consume it?"

• Seize the candy or the child?
      *once*/correction from last comment

• A loving God should understand why people do all the things they do and forgive them anyway, but obviously, being an atheist isn't destructive to society.

This is a loaded question, though.

• How loaded? If they are just as bad say so no?

• They r both sins but I think the child molestation is bigger coz u r hurting someone else

• You're not sure though? The guy above you said all sins are the same.

• I think I will just stick to being a good person/atheist than sticking to young kids. Thank you for the comments.

• You're welcome lol

• Yeah, we atheists are total sinners, we are far worse than child molesters and we should all suffer in hell for eternity.

• It's all the same. The Bible says all sin is equal, there isn't a sin worse than another one in God's eyes.

• Oh cool so I can fuck a toddler and then confess my sins. Glad I am not an evil atheist.

• ? I am a good Christian and curious as to what sins I can get away with. My morals are good and sound and I plan on repenting after each offense.

• Best troll I have ever seen in my life. Jk, you're terrible.

Psssh, it's obviously A. Atheist should go to hell for believing in what they feel is logical. That's the biggest sin of all! Freedom of thought!

• HUCKABEE for president
    CHILD MOLESTATION for vp
    2016

• You sir are on the verge of most helpful answer!

• Indeed! Had forgotten about that guy :)

• The most honest and hard working politician in our time and he CAN win!

• Child Molestation is worse waaaaaay worse.

• Exactamundo fierce Pierce

• Anytime my man!

• "No Sin is Greater then the next. The are equal in God's Judgement"
      That is an anon answer on my question lol. Shocking that he can't spell judgment as well. If any God is so stupid as to put stealing a pack of gum in the same category as strangling an old lady for her social security check I prefer to worship no god/gods.

• Being religious and being moral are two slightly different things.

• Slightly? Many Christians say the reason why people do not commit many sins is because of the ramifications. I personally do not do evil things because I want to be a good person.

• Or actually religion is overall different yup... but many religions often include moral expectations...

• Yes your last statement is mostly true. Religion has little to do with having morality. Either you know right from wrong and refrain or do not refrain. Thanks for your comments.

• You're generalizing Christians. %99.9999 of Christians are not child molesters it is a disgusting and despicable act. I'm a devout Christian, and I really don't care if people are athirst or religious. But child molestation is awful and not at all supported by our faith. One child molesting freak doesn't mean the whole religion is bad. So please try not to look at it from that lense any normal person will tell you child molestation is bad, Christian or athiest

• Lol, this question, I voted B anyways.

• that depends. how old is the child

• You're kidding right?

• No Sin is Greater then the next. The are equal in God's Judgement.

• So stealing a pack of gum is as bad as destroying a child's life. Thank you for that answer.

• your argument makes no sense. there is no big and small sin. sins are equally deadly. if they christian doesn't repent he'll go to hell. atheists dont deserve any less to go to heaven. its just that they dont want to carry the burdains of the spiritual struggles and responsibilities that come with christian life.

• Burdens like wanting to molest sleeping children? And this was a question not an argument. Thank you for your answer and may Gawwd always be with you.

• they should be ostracised from the church asap. if they ever belonged there... .

• Well sadly I can show you thousands of examples then.

• It depends on the religion.

For example in islam being an unbeliever (infidel) is punishable by death. Yet muhammad took a 9 year old bride.

Read between the lines on that one.

• More from Guys
    2