Does anyone feel that they understand the opposite sex *less* since they starting GaGing?

• Absolutely not! GaG has been a wonderful tool in helping me learn about what makes the other gender tick. EXTREMELY insightful...
    12% (1)29% (2)20% (3)Vote
  • I didn't really come here to learn anything, i'm really only here to slam those pig-headed, insolent, dirt-baggin' men/women.
    12% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
  • I-i thought i had some basic idea... but now... ... i dont know what i believe any more
    25% (2)57% (4)40% (6)Vote
  • Im actually an extra terrestrial, my name is Steve, what up?
    51% (4)14% (1)33% (5)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• Vote shades of B + shades of D

0|0
    0|0
    • I like the way you think...

What Girls Said 4

• It's actually been interesting to learn some of the things I have about guys. Like a lot of it has been disappointing... but there's also been some cool stuff :)

0|0
    0|0
    • But mostly disappointing...

• Show All
    • Treat girls with respect and as individuals.

• Fair enough 😊

• I'm Steve 😉

0|0
    0|0
    • You're Steve, I'm Steve, we're all Steve...

HI STEVE!! *waves like a maniac*

• Show All
    • Steve is being the best Steve that Steve can be in all of his steveness! Has Steve mastered the Steve?

• Steve has *mastered* the Steve like nobody's business... O! by the way, have you heard anything from Steve, I haven't heard anything from him in a karplopian's age. Is he ok now, or is that xeno-hater Ellen, or Elsey err... uh... "Ripley"(?) still giving him shit?

• Yeah definitely

0|0
    0|0
  • I get them more now.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I had a good understanding of them before Gag but this site does help on a lot

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG helped me a lot 8)

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't really come here to learn anything, but to help and give my honest opinion on things. But I guess its good to know that with all the questions that have been asked here if I did have a question I know where to look.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am learnin shit

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't pay attention to the speculative bullshit dressed up as experience, predicated by children living vicariously through an internet forum.

0|0
    0|0
    • Are you Steve?

• Show All
    • Maybe it was Steve on first base all along and we've solved the "who's on first" riddle!

• What?