Has anyone here ever been kicked out of their house by their parents? If so how/what did you to get through?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I'm being thrown out after graduation, so I'm living with my dad. I tell myself that I'm doing far better than they both, as in my mom an granma who are doing this, were in hs. I'm actually graduating with a baby or a baby on the way, I'm going to college, I'm getting an education, I know what I'm doing, I'll be making more money than them both combined. I tell myself that and smile. They can kick me out, all good. Just come to my college graduation and see where I'm at compared to them, I want them to see me, the failure, walk across a stage and show them I'm smart, determined, and don't need them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Nope But I was told get it together or I will find myself sleeping at a campground

0|0
    0|0
  • never i was a good boi 8)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I never have been. I was always the good child ^_^

0|0
    0|0
  • I was raised by my grandparents and my grandfather kicked me out. Does that count? I thought I was gonna be homeless, but my sister and grandma stood up for me (mostly my sister. My gradma didn't really do much) so I went back after a couple of hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use to get kicked out of my moms house from age 12-18 years old. When she kicked me out at 18 I never went back...
    We didn't talk for three years. Started taking then stopped for 2 more. Now we talk. We have a better relationship for now.

0|0
    0|0